As they continued to fight, walkers were placed around them and Daryl got up with a fight. He wasn't to let his life go away from his own brother.

As he was down on the ground, Daryl grabbed onto his neck. "You really think this asshole's gonna let you go?" Daryl asked angrily.

"Just follow my lead, little brother. We're getting out of this right now." Merle muttered between his teeth and picked the man up.

They then went back to back and looked around their surroundings. "Philip, no. Stop this." Andrea tried to tell the man, and fought against the man holding her. "Philip, stop this!" She yelled louder.

The two brothers tried to fight the walkers and that's when gun shots went off. Maggie on the other side of the wall held a rifle in her hands as she shot the walkers in the head and started shooting people.

The lights were then shot out next, smoke grenades went off, and Natalie was ducking between the crowd. She grabbed onto Daryl's hand. "Come on." She whispered and pulled him out of the smoke.

As he went to grab his crossbow, the girl looked back behind her shoulder and over the man with one eye. "Let's go!" Rick yelled at her and they went off.

<><><>

The gun fire was still going off, Natalie taking a deep breath for her burning lungs. "They're all at the arena. This way." Merle told them.

"You're not going anywhere with us." Rick stated firmly.

"You really want to do this now?" Merle asked while placing his gun on the bed of the military truck and climbing up the wall.

"Come on, man." Daryl told his brother, standing guard and holding Natalie on his side. "Why didn't you go to the car?" He asked her and she sighed.

"I couldn't lose you." She breathed out and he felt his heart swell. As Merle got the gate open, Daryl patted the man's shoulder.

"Rick, come on. We've got to go." Daryl told him.

"Go." Rick told them and Daryl pulled Natalie along with him.

They all saw Merle beating the head of a walker. "A little help would be nice." He told them and they all saw the large group of walkers coming their way. "We ain't got time for this." He stated and ran away.

"Let's go." Daryl told them and Maggie looked to Rick in question.

He nods his head and they run off as the walkers got inside the large town. They ran for a few minutes and got to the car. "Glenn!" Rick yelled.

"Rick. Rick. Rick. Oh, thank god." He told them and he looked to Natalie who collapsed his his arms. "We need to take her home." He told them and lifted her up.

"Now we got a problem here. I need you to back up." Rick said as the man saw Glenn raise his gun at Merle.

"What the hell is he doing here?" He asked angrily.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Rick yelled while going to grab the gun.

"Hey, put that down!" Daryl yelled.