CHAPTER 4 - NEW PEOPLE

"Good morning, Miss Kim. Here's the floor plan that you've requested. Miss Yang didn't approve this because of some minor problems with the details but aside from that, it'll be up for construction." Min Jihee, one of the few trainees here in the company, reported to me.

"Oh.. Is that so? Well, that sounds like not so much of a big deal then. Don't worry, I'll redesign this and give it to you so you can report it to Miss Yang. Just give me a few days to do so." I smiled at her and gave her a tap on the shoulder. "You can take your break now."

She nodded and smiled. "Ne. Thank you, Miss Kim. You should go on your break too."

"Don't worry, I will.. but maybe later."

"Ne. I'll get going now." She bowed and left my office.

I sat back down on my chair and rest my head on the desk. "I'm so tired~"

"Well.. You should go on a break now."

I quickly sat up straight and looked at whoever said that. "Omo.. Miss Yang."

She smiled at me and waved a little. "Heyy.. You seem so tired. You should really take a break now."

"Uhh.. but I still need to finish this so we have no more pending projects to do later."

"Oh.. I see. Such a very hardworking senior."

"J-Just doing my job, Miss Yang.".

"Just call me Sujin."

"Really? But you're my superior and your dad is the CEO."

"Please.. I insist. I feel so awkward when I'm being called by Miss Yang. I think I'm old." she chuckled which made me do the same as well, but of course, kinda forced.

"So... What brought you here, Mi-- I mean, Sujin-ssi?"

"Oh... Well.. Nothing. Just wanna talk to you and know you a little bit more because I've heard from my father that you're good but I wasn't able to make time before because we're both busy with our tasks so.. today's kinda my free day so I thought maybe to catch up a little bit with you."

"Ohh.."

"But I see that you're still busy, so I think I'll just come back another time."

"Uhh ani ani.. It's fine. Just a little chit chat won't hurt. Plus, it's technically my break."

She smiled and sat on the chair in front of my desk. "Great.. So.. How's your life here in the company?"

"Well...."

I wouldn't know that my break's over until I saw Jihee got back from her break.

"Well.. It's so nice to have a little talk with you but I still have somewhere else to go. Let's hangout soon, hm? My treat." She smiled and I just nodded before she left my office.

I looked back at Jihee and saw her looking at me. "Hm?"

"Uhmm.. Is the floorpl--"

"Oh shoot.." I quickly cut her off. "I totally forgot about that. I was about to do it but Sujin came."

"Sujin? You mean Miss Yang?" She asked with a confused tone.

I nodded as a response. "Ye.. Her. Why?"

"She never lets anyone call her that. So I was shocked when you called her by her name."

"Oh.. Is that so? Well.. She's the one who told me to call her that."

"Omo.. That means you're so special, Miss Kim."

"I am?"

"Mhm.. Everyone here says she's a terror and a perfectionist that's why some hates her."

"Well.. We can't blame her because she's our supervisor. She needs to see everything was done perfectly or else the company will have a bad feedback."

"I guess you're right, Miss Kim. But she seems nice to me."

"Mhm.. Me too."

"Uhmm. I better get back to work now. Just call me if you're done with the floor plan, Miss Kim."

I nodded. "Alright.." I looked back at my desk and sighs.

I want a coffee right now.

On my way home, feeling tired and drained.. I passed by my favorite café and decided to have some coffee.

Exiting the café.. not looking at where I'm walking but instead on my phone, I felt a bump on my shoulder and some warm liquid that slowly spreading on my body. I looked at what it causes it and saw my coffee got spilled on my white button up shirt. "What the--"

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry, Miss. I wasn't looking at where I was going."

"Ye.. sorry. That's all you can say.. sorry." I'm raging because the it feels so sticky plus it spilled a lot that my shirt is getting more and more transparent slowly revealing my bra.

I tried anything to cover my upper body part using whatever is available.

Why did this happen when I just left my jacket at my office. Ugh!

"Here..." I finally looked up at the person and got a little starstruck.

"Hottie.." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Uhh.. I mean.. It's h-hot. The coffee is hot." I quickly grabbed the hoddie he's handing me and wears it. "Thanks"

"You're welcome and I'm sorry again for ruining your outfit and spilling your coffee."

"It's okay.."

"Ani.. It's not. C'mon, I'll buy you a new coffee for peace offering. How's that sound?"

"You don't really have to, though. There's still have a lot left in the cup."

"But I insist. I felt really bad for causing you trouble."

"Well.. Alright. Thank you." He opened the door for me to get in first.

Such a gentleman. Now I already forgot what he did to me earlier.

After buying me a new coffee, and thanked him.

"But how about your hoodie?"

"Just return it to me next time we meet again."

"But how will I know that we'll meet again?"

"Hmm..." he searched his pockets for something. "Here.." he gave me a piece of paper. "That's my number. Call me if you're ready to give it back to me."

Well.. getting his number is easier that I thought.

"Alright.. Don't worry, I'll wash it before returning it to you."

He smiled, making his eyes form into a crescent line. "Ne. See you soon then and I'm sorry again for the trouble. I'll be careful next time."

I nodded. "Me too though. I have to go now. See you again soon." I waved and went home.

Waaaahhh..  I never thought this town is full of hotties. I better get home soon and tell it to my best friend.