Sisters

I sat up and waited a little while for something to happen.  I didn't know what was wrong with Alex... I just thought that maybe she was just overwhelmed with me losing 4 months worth of memory.  I mean... that is a lot of time actually... I missed Sami's talent show... I feel horrible.  I wish I could remember for my own daughter but... I guess not.

While I was lost in my own thoughts, I hadn't even realized that Alex was standing right outside the door.  She walked in as I turned to look at her.  Her face was beet red with raw skin from crying.  The last thing I wanted was to see that I was the cause of her being sad.

"Alex... I so sorry that I-"

"No Kara... I'm the one that should be apologizing... not you.  I'm the reason that you forgot everything."

"What?" At that point, I wanted answers.  Nothing made sense to me.

"Kara, you and I got in a huge fight... and I umm...." Alex looked like her world was about to end.  Tears started rapidly pouring out of her eyes.

"Kara I used Kryptonite on you!  I'm so sorry I...." Everything after that was blurred.  The Kryptonite must have had so much of an impact that I lost four months worth of time... I felt nothing but pain.  I looked up at Alex and clenched my jaw.  I stood up from my bed and looked her straight in the eyes.

"You promised me you would never hurt me, Alex." I walked out and heard her cries from the room as I flew away.