| MONSTA X | Imagine #4 - Kihyun |

Month Edition: July - 2018

Summary: When he brings up his jealousy it's impossible to stop his feelings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You never knew this day was coming... that anything like this could happen. But it did. It happened just yesterday, you had a strong fight with Kihyun. It was the first time you ever saw him that mad and jealous... honestly, you were so worried that you totally forgot about what you were arguing, you just wanted to calm him down, but that didn't work out.

Right now you don't know where he is, you're hoping that he's okay and that he comes back home soon. However, before going he was looking extremely harmed and mad. Worried, you grabbed your phone and once again you tried to communicate with him when suddenly the door from the department got opened.

-Why did you call me? – Kihyun asked seriously as he closed the door behind him, and then he shows off his phone with the missing calls to you.

-I was worried... that's all – You said nervously.

-Worried? So, now you worry after you ditched me the other night because you went with IM to the mall? – Kihyun said mad.

-Can we talk about that... what you're thinking is not right.

-That is not right? How can you even say that Y/N? – Kihyun asked mad as he got towards the room.

-Kihyun... It's not what you think – You said worried as you followed him.

-Y/N, I'm tired. I just want to sleep... so please don't bother me with that right now – Kihyun said mad as he started to pick up his sleepwear.

-Okay... I'll go then – You said sadly as you went to the living room.

Kihyun was extremely mad and it seems that he's going to be like that till tomorrow. You don't like the idea of going to bed with an unfair emotion that you're making feel to Kihyun.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

You were with all MONSTA X members and everyone was so happy because today is Kihyun's birthday, and everything was prepared for the best party ever. You already told the members that he was mad because you ditched him on your date and that you did that because you went with IM to the mall. Everyone was disappointed with Kihyun's behaviour, however, they know that today he will know the reason why everything happened that way.

-Okay. Is everything ready? – Wonho asked excitedly.

-Yes, it is! – IM said as he placed the last balloons.

-It looks amazing! – You said as you admired the pool party that you prepared for Kihyun. It was full of balloons, a huge cake with his name, and the table full of presents.

-You'll see that everything will be better after this party – Jooheon said as he patted your head.

-Yes Y/N! Kihyun is going to understand and you will kiss again like lovebirds – Minhyuk said as he chuckled.

-I hope so – You said as you released a little smile.

-They're coming!! – Hyungwon shouted as he pointed at Shownu that was guiding Kihyun since he was blindfolded.

Everyone took their places and between laughs you stared Kihyun that was coming with Shownu.

-Hyung I really feel bad, I don't want to celebrate my birthday today – Kihyun said sadly.

-Come on! You are being way too jealous, there's have to be a reason why – Shownu said as he placed Kihyun on the indicated spot.

-Like what? That she loves him more than me? -. As soon as Kihyun said that you got in front of him, and Shownu left with the rest of the members. Then everyone was waiting for you to start talking, just like the plan was designed.

-No. I don't love him as I love you – You said as you released a smile.

-Y/N?! What...? How...? – Kihyun said surprised.

-*Giggle* I didn't know that you were that jealous sweetie. I'm really impressed – You said as you took his hands. Then you interlace your finger with his.

-I don't understand.

-I'm sure you don't. I ditched you because I went to buy you something, silly. I wasn't on a date with IM, I was choosing your gift for today – You said as you released a smile. As soon as you said that Kihyun slapped his forehead with his hand.

-Now Wonho – You said with a smile. After you said that phrase, Wonho took Kihyun's blindfold off; the music and the surprise party was finally released for Kihyun's eyes.

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! – Everyone shouted with huge smiles on their faces. After that everyone started to make a group hug, then one by one the members gave Kihyun a slap on his head for being so mean to you.

-Thanks, guys – Kihyun said as he put his hand on his head after the slaps. Then everyone started to laugh.

-This is what I bought you – You said as you gave him a little red box, that in the inside it has a bracelet with both initials; a "K" for Kihyun and your own name initial.

-This is just perfect, thank you honey – Kihyun said as he started to embrace you.

-Sorry for hurting you yesterday – You said as you looked at him a bit sad.

-You know what, it wasn't your fault... I guess the little maknae sometimes makes me feel somehow insecure when he's around you – Kihyun said as he grabbed your hand gently.

-*Giggle* he's like my brother.

-*Laugh* sorry for yesterday.

-It is everything in the past now. So let's forget that.

-Why are you so perfect? – Kihyun said as he looked at you with lovely eyes.

-Because you made me a better person – You said as you caressed his hair gently.

-Hey, lovebirds! Come and play with us! – IM said as he started to swim in the pool.

-Sure thing! – You shouted with a smile. Then you took Kihyun's present away and put on the table, then you took his hand and both of you jumped into the pool.

-What was that? – Kihyun said with a smile.

-Just excitement and craziness – You said happily.

-Craziness? – Kihyun asked.

-Yes.

-Like this? – Kihyun said with a smile. Then he took your neck and pull it against his face and without hesitation he started to kiss you deeply and sweetly. The rest of the members started to tease both of you, but Kihyun didn't stop his movements. Then you got apart, you look at each other eyes and started to smile like two fools in love.

-Best birthday ever...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it Monbebes, it was for Kihyun's birthday so even his birthday already passed, I wanted to publish it either way.

Anyways, as always have a great day and leave me any suggestions if you like.