"My names Dennis. And I'm the eldest. I wasn't able to protect you back then but I promise I'll always be here to protect you no matter what." He say and I smile.
Then another comes out." My names Jim and I'm the second eldest. Its so good  to have you back Lex." He says and gives me a hug.
Then I'm immediately hugged again by someone else. "My name is Lucas I'm the third eldest. Welcome back." He says and pulls away and looks at the last one.
He slowly walks forward. "Lexi." He Whisper's. He puts a hand on my cheek as though, he has to make sure I'm real. I nod and smile. He smiles then hugs me and I hug him back. Although we just met I feel such a strong connection with him. I feel as though I've got back part of my soul that I never knew I lost. I hug him tighter and start to cry.

"My name is Levi, and we are twins." He says and pulls back. I smile and nod. " I know."
Then Dennis ,Jim and Lucas join in the hug.
"Lexi!!" I hear a little girls voice call out. We pull away from the hug, revealing a little girl and boy looking me brightly.
"Hello and what are your names?" I say smiling and bend down to there height and the girl immediately jumps on me and hugs me, and I hug her back.
"My names Jenifer but you can call me Jenna, Jenif or Jenny and that's Max, he's older than me." She says pointing at the little boy. He looks kinda nervous. I smile at him and open up my spear arm, while I hold Jenna in the other, he smiles and hugs me. I lift them both up, with each in one arm.

I turn to Jenny and Anna and see them crying. "Who are they?" Max asks.
"This is Jenny and Anna, I'll be adopting them" my dad says happily. Both Anna and Jenny stop crying and smile awkwardly, and wave slightly.
My mother is the first to react.
"Nice to meet you my names Ariz but you can call me mom" she say and hugs them.
Then my brothers hug them as well. "Welcome to the family" they say.
Jenny and Anna look shocked.
"Wait your gonna accept us just like that?!" Anna says.
"Dad told us that Lexi had two best friends who looked after her and treated her like family. He also said that you lost your parents in an accident, and we're sorry for your loss. But we are more than happy to have two new sisters." Dennis says and then girls start to cry.
"Hi my names Jenifer, but you can call me Jenna, Jenif or Jenny" Jenifer says excitedly.
Jenny looks shocked Anna just laughs. "That is so cool!! We've got the same nickname!" Jenny says excitedly. "Oh right my names Jenny and the weirdo laughing her head of is Anna, just ignore her and you'll live a happy life." Jenny says and Anna stops laughing and glares at her and we all laugh.
"Come on let's show you your rooms!" Max says excitedly and we nod.
I give one last hug to my parents before following my brothers upstairs.
"We've got a lot to catch up on sis" Levi says. And I smile and nod in agreement.
" OK so the three of you have got your rooms connected to each other, but you've got different designs" Lucas says. "First up Lexi".

 "First up Lexi"