Chapter 40

SCHOOL'S OUT!

Yesterday was our last day of school and I'm not longer a Sophomore. 2 more years until I'm out of that trashy school.

Oh right. Jason and I have been together for 8 months! Woah I know right I had a boyfriend for that long.

I'm currently laying on Jason's bed as he peacefully sleeps. I climbed out of bed slowly and go to make breakfast. Well lunch. It's 1:57.

His parents have been gone for over a month because something went wrong in one of their buildings and they are trying to fix it. They said it would be better if they got a hotel by there and stayed so that's what they did.

I fed Flash and I started making chocolate chip waffles. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and I smiled.

"The bed got cold immediately so I woke up" he mumbled.

I giggled and pecked his cheek. As I was finishing up with the pancakes he still had his arms around my waist and I took them off and climbed on the counter.

He laughed at me as I got 2 plates and jumped down.

"You should put them in a lower place" I sighed.

He shook his head and we ate our pancakes.

"We are going to my beach house for the week" he smiled.

I smiled at him and washed my dish once I finished.

"Just us?" I asked.

"Uh no" he mumbled.

Great. Probably his asshole friends who laugh and call me names.

"Jack, the one with the curly hair. That's it" he said.

I nodded and went upstairs and grabbed my bag.

"I'm going to head home and pack then" I said.

"Wait" he mumbled with food in his mouth.

He threw the rest of his food away and shoved the plate in the sink and grabbed his keys.

"You could have finished I'm not in a hurry" I giggled.

He smiled and and he took me home.

"I'll be back in an hour and we will pick up Jack" he said.

I nodded and went inside and took a quick shower. I left my hair down so it can air dry and I started packing in an old bag I found.

A bathing suit that still fit me from 3 years ago, clothes, socks, tooth paste, brush, tooth brush, glasses case, hair ties, charger, my mom's sunglasses, underwear and bras. I didn't bother bringing any sweatshirts since it's suppose to be nice this whole week so I'm good.

I finished packing and threw on white shorts and a black tank top.

I heard a honk and I ran out with my bag and Jason was smiling at me while wearing a tank top and shorts.

I took my bag and placed it by my feet and we sped off. I had my chair lean back a little and I took my shoes off and leaned them on the dash bored.

"When did you get this Jeep?" I asked.

"Last month, my dad said I can drive it" he shrugged.

I nodded and we picked up Jack. He smiled at me. Like actually smiled at me.

"Hey Alexandria" he smiled.

"Uh, hi" I said.

He stared out the window and I gave Jason a questioning look and he smiled at me.

"How long is it going to take to get there?" I asked.

"5 in a half hours" he said.

I groaned and nodded. He turned the music on and I was singing to myself making sure no one heard.

Around 5:30 we stopped at this diner and got some food. Jack was being nice to me surprisingly. Jason didn't seem fazed by it so he probably told him to be nice.

When we finished we took a little break from driving but then got back to it.

I was hoping we got there earlier but oh well.

It was already 7:30 and I was tired. Yeah I'm lazy and I've been in a car like all day.

I curled up in a ball as Jason's hand was still intertwined with mine.

"Do we have a blanket?" I asked.

"I knew you would get cold" he laughed.

Jack tossed me the blanket that was next to him and I wrapped it around me.

"Well you have the window's rolled down" I pointed out.

"Well yeah cause it's nice outside" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and took my hand away from his and put it under the blanket. I felt his hand on my ankle as he rubbed small circles on it through the blanket.

I smiled but fell asleep.

*Jason's pov*

As we pulled up to the beach house it was around 9. It took us longer, oh well.

Jack dragged himself to the house with his bag and closed the door. I grabbed my stuff along with Alex's and brought it to the big bedroom that had a bathroom. I went back out and Alex was still peacefully sleeping in the seat.

I scooped her up and she mumbled words in her sleep but started softly snoring again.

I smiled and brought her to our room and tucked her into bed. I took her glasses off and put them on the table and I changed into sweats and took my tank top off and brushed my teeth.

I slowly climbed in bed and pulled Alex to me and she wrapped her leg in between mine and snuggled into my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her and falling asleep next to her.
---
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 3-11-18