Chapter 12

I wake up at 5:30 and take a shower. I change into a red long shirt and black leggings. I brush my hair and put it in 2 braids.

I put my retainer in and walk downstairs and Jason is still sleeping. I checked the time at it was 6, I got time.

I make a small bit of scrambled eggs and bacon and once it's done Jason gets up rubbing his eyes.

"Hi" I said.

I put it all on a plate and put it on the counter and he started eating.

Once he finished he looked over at me with wide eyes.

"Did you get yourself some?" he asked.

"Not hungry" I shrugged.

I checked the time at it was 6:30.

I slipped my converse on and he jumped on the couch.

"School doesn't start for like an hour" Jason laughed.

"I forgot you are driving me" I laughed slightly.

I sat on the couch and we talked for a bit until we jumped in his car.

"How long have you had those shoes?" he asked.

"4 years" I mumbled.

"I can buy-"

"No. I'm starting my new jobs today I'll buy everything on my own" I said cutting him off.

"How did you even get a job? You're only 15" he laughed.

"I turned 16, 2 weeks ago" I sighed.

"Oh. Happy late birthday" he smiled.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

We got to school and I got the same glares and whispers but I ignored some of it.

*after work*

It's already 11:00 and I just got home. I'm so glad I did my homework in study hall.

I get home and I walk in to see Jason on the couch.

I jumped and gasped.

"Geez you scared me" I puffed.

"I thought you would have gotten home hours ago but I guess not" he chuckled.

"Sorry" I sighed.

"Want to sleep at my house?" he asked.

"If it's ok with your parents" I shrugged.

"They are sleeping" he said.

I nodded and grabbed my bag for tomorrow and he drove to his house. He showed me to a guest bedroom right next to his room and it's pretty much the size of my kitchen and living room combined.

I did everything I needed to do and got ready in sweats and a sweatshirt.

I knocked on Jason's room door and he was laying in bed shirtless.

He smiled when he saw me and sat up.

I walked to him and hugged him. I could tell he was shocked but he eventually hugged me back.

"Thanks for everything" I mumbled into his stomach.

He is like 6'2 or 6'3 and I'm 5'2.

"You're welcome Alexandria" he whispered.

I pulled away and I smiled.

"You can call me Alex if you want" I said.

He nodded and he pulled me into another hug. Just that warm feeling going through my whole body every time I touch him.

What is that?

I don't even know.

We pulled away and I walked to his guest bedroom and fell asleep.

*Jason's pov*

As we hugged I felt sparks. I never felt it with any other girl before and it makes me happy.

I know Alex is the one.
---
I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter💕 2-19-18