Chapter 18

A whole week has gone by and it's currently Monday morning.

Since Thursday I've been helping Jason look for his Apple Watch that was missing but we couldn't find it anywhere. His parents just bought it for him too and it was lost the day after.

Anyways, as I got to school Lindsey smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

I kept my head down and walked to first period.

*lunch*

I sat next to Jason at lunch and we talked about the most random things.

"You should watch my football practice" he said.

"I don't like football" I laughed.

"Do you like food?" he asked.

"Yeah why?" I questioned.

"Because if you eat food then your are a murder" he laughed.

As he said that he was eating a slice of pizza.

"You say that as you eat" I giggled.

"Shit. Well I guess I'm a murder" he shrugged.

We both laughed and continued talking about stupid things but we didn't care.

*after school*

Long dreadful day of school and I'm so happy it's o-

"YO NERD!" someone yelled.

I turned over and it was Lindsey with Sophia and Allison by her sides. But what made it worse was Jason was next to Sophia.

"Give me your backpack" she said.

"No. I have my stuff in here" I groaned.

"Alex please let me see your bag" Jason sighed.

"Why? I didn't do anything" I glared.

Allison came up to me and ripped my backpack off of me which made me almost fall.

She tossed her bag to Lindsey and she unzipped it and pulled out Jason's Apple Watch that went missing.

"How did that get in there?" I asked.

"Told you she stole it" Sophia smirked.

"Wow. Didn't know you could stoop this low" Jason said.

He shook his head at me and threw me my backpack.

"I didn't take it!" I yelled.

"It was in your backpack! Obviously you did!" he yelled back.

"You have to trust me I swear I didn't take it!" I whined.

"Oh shut up" Lindsey groaned.

"I know you are poor and all that but I didn't think your would actually steal my things" he sighed.

"But I didn't!" I protested.

"Yeah I'm sure. Forget me even being friends with you. You are just a nobody. It was a mistake being your friend" he spit.

My heart and stomach sank when he said that.

Why would I take his watch?

I have no desire to take it. I have no use in taking it.

He flipped me off and Lindsey smirked at me and they walked off leaving me to cry in the middle of the hallway.

How did it even get in my backpack? I know I didn't take it and I know I didn't put it in there.

It was either Lindsey, Sophia or Allison. How else would they have known.

I walked out of the school and saw Jason kissing Lindsey.

My heart felt like it was breaking.

I was actually falling for Jason. Yeah I know. He used to bully me but he actually seemed like he liked me for me. But I guess not.

But I still don't get this, and he should know I wouldn't take his stupid Watch to behind with. I know I'm poor but why would I take an Apple Watch? I wouldn't even take a pair of converse he bought me.

I keep my head down and I hear people calling me names again.

"Thief"

"Liar"

"Fake"

"Crybaby"

"Clown"

"Rat Face"

They all just laughed at me. Like they used to. But this time it was 10x worse, since Jason was the one laughing at me too.

I ran home while still crying and slammed my door shut.

I can't do this.

Why me?
---
I hope you guys enjoyed💕 2-23-18