Chapter 16

A/N
Sorry that I wasn't able to update in the last few months. I started an education and the work i get there just keeps comming and comming. Everytime I wanted to update I was just too tired to think of something good for this story here.
So yes. I'm terrible sorry. And if work keeps comming like this, I will tell you that it will again take a while until the next update comes up.
Sorry.

Oh. At least I drew a sketch from the vampire Yuna met a few months ago.
Yuna's keeps drawing in her sketch book when she is bored. She hides it in the inner pockets of her jacket.

Have fun reading. I hope you like it.

--------------------------------------

I put my feet on the back of the seat in front of me and gazed out of the window with a bored expression.
I decided to block Ferid's voice out, since it annoyed me way to much to be able to actually listen to it. I didn't care about the fact, that he explained Seraph of the End, what would actually be an important information.

I sighed quietly and closed my eyes. A little nap never killed anyone, did it?
Though, falling asleep right now may not be the best idea. After going through the worst case scenarios, in my head, I just shrugged my shoulder and decided to take my nap.

I yawned and starred at Kaze with half closed eyes.

"What do you want? Can't you let me dream a normal dream for once?" I asked and rubbed my temples.

"How can you even think about sleeping at a time like this? If you're bored then do something, instead of taking a nap." Kaze complained with a blunt expression.

"Like?" I looked at him with a curious expression.

"Listening to what Ferid is talking about or drawing picture on the window. Trying to get you phone back, so you can do something against your boredom." He explained and crossed his arms.

"It's a waste of time to ask Crowley to give me my phone back. Listening to Ferid's all-time-amused voice makes me want to punch this smile out of his face." I replied and shrugged with my shoulders.

Kaze sighed and turned away.

"Fine, do what you want, but don't complain if you end up dying because of your decisions." He muttered and gazed over his shoulders, with a smile.

I starred at his form for a while before opening my mouth to speak.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Kaze turned around with a confused expression, but then grinned at me.

"What is it? I already now what you want, but I want to hear that question from you." He replied and laughed dryly.

"Fine. Why do you wear such weird clothes?" I asked and starred at him with a curious expression.

"Why? Hmm... Let me think..." Kaze walked past me and jumped onto the staff, that was stuck in the ground and crouched down on it.

"Why are you wearing such weird clothes?" He asked me with a grin.

"That is the uniform I have to wear." I replied and starred up at him "But that clothes, you are wearing is definitely not a uniform."

Kaze sighed and starred back at me.

"You know, being a vampire is pretty boring. So we try to find ways to pass time by distracting us from our eternal life. Something you would call a hobby. I for one, started informing myself about human's cultures in different countries."