Chapter 6 (rewrote)

"Good morning, Shinoa and Yuuuuuu~" I shouted as I met up with them.

"Good morning, Yuna~" Shinoa said.

"Stop calling me 'Yuuuuuu~'. One u extra is enough." Yuu complained annoyed.

"Alright..." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

Today, we will finally start our first mission. I decided to stop thinking about Akito for now and start to concentrate on what's really important right now.

"Hey, Yuna?" Shinoa called.

"What is it?" I asked and tilted my head.

"Why are you wearing a uniform for guys?"

"Well... That's because I don't want to fight with a mini skirt." I grinned.

"By the way, I don't think someone want's to see Yuna in a mini skirt." Yuu whispered and shrugged.

"I would love to see you in a mini skirt though." I glanced at him with a smirk.

"Dream on." Yuu replied and crossed his arms, starting to walk away.

*Time Skip*

"Hey guys!" Yoichi greeted us.

"Hello." I said with a smile and waved at him.

I noticed a blond girl next to him, she was arguing with Guren. As we reached them, I turned to Yoichi.

"It's a Tsundere!!!" I shouted and pointed at the girl.

"What the heck. Yuna calm down." Shinoa said and started laughing at my words.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." I responded with a small laugh and rubbed the back of my head.

"Who are you calling a Tsundere?!" The blond haired girl yelled and started to blush.

"Aw~ you're blushing." I whispered and rested my hands on my cheeks with a mocking smile.

"I-I'm not blushing!" She muttered and covered her cheeks in embarrassment.

I just laughed at her reaction.

*Minutes later*

"Wow, this world outside looks so amazing! I want to climb on the roof of a tall building and watch the sunset! I can't image how amazing the scenery would be when the sun goes down!" I said excited.

"We're not here to watch the sunset." Kimizuki pointed out and crossed his arms.

I grabbed his shoulders and stared at him.

"But image how gorgeous the view would be." I whispered excited and started to shake him back and forth.

"Y-yuna, please calm down." Yoichi shuttered and sweat-dropped.

"Stop talking about inconsequential things!!!" Yuu shouted at me.

"Why do I have to be in a squad with such idiots?" Mitsuba mumbled and sighed annoyed.

Shinoa just laughed at this scene.

We immediately stopped as we heard a loud scream. We saw a little girl running away from a monster. Yuu was about to help her, but Mitsuba stopped him.

"That's a vampire trap!" Shinoa said.

"But we can't just stand here and do nothing! I'm going to help her, no matter what!" Yuu shouted and dashed towards the girl.

"Stop, you moron!" I shouted and ran after him.

"Guys!" Mitsuba shouted.

Yuu ran up to the girl and threw her away. In the next moment the vampires showed up and aimed for Yuu. I was able to block the vampires' attacks just in time. Suddenly the monster came back and was about to attack us two, but Shinoa and the others were already there to safe our neck.