Chapter 9 (rewrote)

Yuu, Kimizuki, Yoichi and I were on our way to Shinoa's or Mitsuba's room. They said they want to invite us and that they're going to cook something for us.
I have a bad feeling about this. I glanced at you who tried to style his hair.
"Oh my god!! My hair is finally OK." He shouted.

I grinned and jumped to Yuu's side.
"What?" He asked.

"Well, you know-"

Before I finished my sentence I ruffled his hair again. Now it looked even more terrible than before, which made me burst out laughing as I saw Yuu's shocked face.
"You monster. You terrible creature. You sadist." Yuu mumbled desperately while trying to fix his hair again.

"I'm not a sadist." I replied with a grin.

"I can't understand, how you can be this happy this early in the morning." Kimizuki mumbled and sighed.

I just grinned as response.

"Hey, Kimi. Wanna hear a joke about ghosts?"

Kimizuki sighed.

"Sure..."

"That's the spirit." I replied and laughed.

Kimizuki suddenly stopped walking and looked like he got an electric shock. Yoichi and Yuu started laughing.

"Okay, Kimi. I'm sorry. I promise I'll stop jokes like this. Just wanted to lift up the 'spirit' a little bit." I mentioned and laughed.

Kimizuki stared at me.

"What?"

"You know-"

Before he finished his sentence, he ruffled my hair. Like I did with Yuu.

"You monster. You stole my trick." I complained and tried to fix my hair.

"Well, I learned from the best." Kimizuki mocked and went on ahead.
I stood there, watching Kimizuki walking away and recalled what he just said. My face turned red.

"Yuna, you're coming?" Yoichi asked from ahead.

"Yes!" I replied and ran after them.

We were heading for the room we're supposed to meet but heard screams coming from the kitchen. I spun around and dashed towards the kitchen. I slammed the door open and saw a pan burning. Shinoa and Mitsuba were running in circles. I tried to hold back my laughter.

Yuu took the nearest extinguisher and put out the flames.

"What were you two doing?" Kimizuki asked shocked.

"We tried to make omelets." Shinoa explained.

"Geez, I'll do it." Kimizuki said and went up to the stove.

"You can cook?" I asked.

"Yes, I cooked a lot since my sister is sick." Kimizuki replied.

*Time Skip*

We were sitting at the table and ate the breakfast Kimizuki made.

"That tastes great!!" I complimented him with a smile.

"Thanks." Kimizuki replied and looked away.

I was about to continue eating, but-

"Yuna! You made Kimizuki blush!" Yuu yelled and laughed.

"I'm not blushing!" Kimizuki replied angrily.

"You are! Look at your face! It's red, like a tomato."