Chapter 12 (rewrote)

"Yuu, wake up!! Yuu!!" I kept on shouting at him, but he didn't move.

He didn't even breath. He can't be dead!! He is the main character in this Anime!! Main characters aren't supposed to die!! Or was it my fault? No, this can't be!! He's going to wake up!! He has to wake up!!

I started to cry, hoping that Yuu is going to wake up.

Suddenly Yuu opened his eyes and looked around in confusion.

"Yuu!" Everyone shouted.

"You're alive... I'm so happy..." I whispered and looked down at him.

"I'm back." He mumbled and sat up.

"Yes, you are." I replied with a smile.

"I have to do something fast. I'll be right back." Yuu explained and stood up, before running off.

"Yuu! Come back!" I shouted after him, but he didn't listen.
"Yuna! You have to chase after him. You're the only one who can keep up with him now." Shinya ordered.
"Understood." I replied and started to run after him.

I jumped through a window of the building, only to see him fighting against Crowley. This area looked like a courtroom, so I tried to make my way down, through the row of seats.

Suddenly Yuu was sent flying through the room.

"Already over?" Crowley asked amused.

I tried to hurry, without falling over the seats.
Crowley aimed for Yuu one last time, but I jumped over the seat and landed right in front of Yuu, parrying Crowley's sword off.

"You again." He whispered surprised and looked down at me with a grin.
"No matter where I go, I always end up in front of your sword." I joked with a dry laugh.
"You know, you wouldn't end up at the other of this sword, if you wouldn't help these humans." Crowley sighed.
"Too bad that these humans are my family, huh?" I replied with a grin.
"If you think that you will be able to get your commander back. Then you can kiss that idea goodbye." He responded grinning back at me" And you know why? Because you're to much of a coward to kill me, if you had the chance to. And the rest of your family is nothing more than weak livestock."

I think someone just got triggered.

"Shut up." Yuu whispered angrily.

"Huh? No matter how strong you are, you'll always be livestock." Crowley mocked and grinned down at Yuu.

He's triggering him on purpose, isn't he?

"Shut up!" Yuu mumbled and glared up at the male.

I slowly stepped to the side, not wanting to get involved into a triggered Yuu attack.

"That's what it means to be livestock." Crowley said with amusement.

"SHUT UP!!!" Yuu screamed and attacked him repeatedly even faster than before.

"Yuu please, calm down! It won't end good if you continue to act like this!!" I warned with a worried voice.

Crowley smashed Yuu against the wall.

"Yuu!!" I shouted.

"Now I'm really pissed... How dares he to treat my friends this way!?" I whispered and tilted my head.

"Yuna?" Kaze called out for me.

"Give me some of your strength." I mumbled with a smile.

"I never thought you would ask me for that." He replied amused.

I tightened the grip around my weapon, as a pattern appeared on one half of my face.