As expected, it won't be easy.

"Nothing."

"Yeah? But you..." He sobbed. I want to reach out to him and show him how regretful I am but- "You pushed me on the stairs twice, remember?"

"It was Benny."

"No, it's all of you." He shot me a glare. "You and your friends...you ruined my life-" His voice trembled before using the back of his hand to shed away his tears.

He looked so sad and scared and yet, he was still so pretty to look at.

"Hope."

"When you tried to drown me in the pool. When you slammed my head on the lockers- walls and beat me into a pulp whenever you saw me. When you forcefully injected drugs and alcohol into my throat! You stripped me naked and took pictures of my pathetic, badly bruised body. When you humiliated me and harassed me...." He looked at me straight in the eyes before asking. "Do you think I can even forgive you?"

The silence was loud after.

I tried to give him an answer but no words came out. He wanted to let it out so I did not stop him but I never thought it would give me pain as well just by listening to him. This is the first time I heard about drugs too.

Those guys. They went overboard.

I clenched my fist.

They'll pay for this.

"I'm trying," He raised a brow at me. "I'll be nicer this time."

"What did you say before dragging me here?" He asked all of a sudden and my eyes widened in realisation.

'How should I punish you this time?'

Dammit.

"I didn't mean it-"

"Exactly, you can never change who you are. Every time you say those words, I'll get punished for something that has nothing to do with you!" He pointed at me, eyes widening in fear as he remembered the past.

Hope's right.

I'm still acting like a child. Until now I'm still claiming him as mine and that won't work... still...

"What I do in my life is none of your business! Stop treating me as if you own every piece of me, Henerson-"

"But I don't like the idea of you hanging out there." That silenced him. "I won't get involved as long as it's not about this issue." He chuckled at me in disbelief.

"See!" His voice went a bit higher and I sighed in frustration. "You're still controlling me and for your information while I was away from you I dated men."

I stared at him with wide eyes as I felt a sting on my chest.

This again.

"The last one lasted for 2 years."

You're lying.

"It hasn't been a year since we broke up and you'll be surprised who he was-"

His whole body jumped from his seat as I successfully landed a hit on his window. Wounding my skin as I lessen the space between us even more.

And he stared at me petrified.

"Hope."

You should have never mentioned that to me.

HOPE

I quickly shut my mouth as soon as Henerson's voice went cold. I looked away from him and leaned deeper against my seat at the same time he pulled his wounded hand away from the broken glass.

The familiar feeling of fear erupted inside me and I began to sweat badly.

It's been a long time. I thought I was finally strong enough but I haven't gotten better at all.

I can see he was trying to be nice from the first day we met. I just can't accept it. I wanted to be rude to him as much as I could, but I guess I crossed the line.

Henerson was being possessive again. You might think that he likes me or something but that's not the case.

To him, I was nothing but a plaything. And sharing his toys is what he hated the most. But I must make him realize the truth.

That I was never his and will never be.

"If you got nothing to say then I'm leaving-"

"If I cannot stop you from doing this then I have a suggestion to make." I slowly looked at him and he somehow looks calmer now. "Will you hear me out?"

I raised a brow. His eyes stared directly at me, begging.

"What is it?"

"Rather than going to those places, how about using me instead."

I felt like my jaw hit my lap as soon as he said those words. I stared at him in disbelief.

"-what?"

Did he hit his head or something?!

"I-I'll never date you." I glared and he stared at me in confusion.

Guess that's not what he meant. Now I felt offended.

"No, you don't have to." He shook his head. "What I'm saying is you can use me to satisfy you." He pressed his palm on my thigh and I blushed hard from the sudden touch. My heart started to beat fast when he decided to lean closer.

"What are you planning?" I focused my wide eyes on his chest and did not have the strength to look up at him...

The situation suddenly changed. I'm not even sure what's happening-

"Give me a try. I'm quite good." I glanced at him in disbelief. "I'll keep you satisfied." He whispered in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. I looked at him in surprise and he smirked at me.

"With this, you won't need to find a man and I won't need to keep an eye on you-"

"What are you saying-" My whole body froze once again when he got even closer, using his finger to tilt my head up to meet his eyes. I blushed even harder as the gap began to close.

"And with this, you'll get your revenge on me." He smiled. "I'll be your little toy and you can do whatever you want. Isn't that what you were praying for?"

Oh... Wait!

So that means we switched positions?! A smile formed my lips as I nodded, aggressively without thinking any further. With this, I can make him do whatever I want him to do! It's a chance to ruin him!

But...

"Congrats Hope, you are promoted." He smiled widely and I blinked in confusion.

Why does he look happier than me?

***

Halo!

I'm planning to add a few new chapters but I'm afraid it'll change the original plot 🥹 What should I do? The original story consist of 30 chapters only and it might reach 40+ if I add chapters. I'm not sure if that's smart but let me see-

Oh I forgot I'm a lazy writer! Forget it!

Thanks for reading as always ❤️

-ms.booji