Fight

"I can't believe I trusted you again Dereck!" I push him as tears fall down my face, he looks at me confused.
"What are you talking about baby?"
"Don't try to act like you have no idea what I'm talking about! You have been cheating on me with some whore!" I throw his phone at him and he looks at it. "You went through my phone?"
"That's all you have to say?! I wasn't going through your phone you stupid fuck! The text popped up and I read it. I can't believe you!" I walk away gathering my things and the diaper bag.
"Where are you going?! Don't leave let me explain!" Goddrick starts crying and I pick him up.
"Explain what how you got me to trust you so you could have your cake and eat it too?! I trusted you!"
He smiles shaking his head making me more angry, I slap him across the face and he grabs my wrist.
"You aren't going anywhere! Let me explain!"
"Get your hands off of me now!"
"Put Goddrick down and I will."
"He's my son not yours Dereck."
He drops my hand and pain washed his face, I can't believe I said that.... I put Goddrick in the car seat and walk out. Tears falling down my face none stop, i drive all night with nowhere to go. I just needed to get away for a while to clear my head.
When I get back I put Goddrick to bed and look at Dereck as he sits up in the bed looking at me.
"Why did you come back?" Because I love you, you fucking idiot....
"I live here don't I?" I say tears welling up as I walk away going to the bathroom, I let the water wash away the tears as I hold myself. I can't understand why he did this to me and hey he thinks it's so funny. I get out finding the bed empty, I go down stairs and find him laying on the couch watching tv. I roll my eyes and go back to my room and lay in my empty bed wishing Ricky was here to hold me. He would never have cheated on me.

Morning come and I feel my stomach growl, I go down straits and start making myself some breakfast, bacon grease pops up and burns my wrist. I whine out in pain and feel his hands on my hips, "I'll make the breakfast."
"I got it!" I yell out moving away from his grasp, I grab a knife cutting up potatoes. I can feel his eyes on me as I cut them up, "what Dereck."
"It's not what you think..."
"Really beaches the text said 'I miss the way your dick feels inside me. Come back over' and to recall you did go out earlier and didn't come back for about 2 hours."
"I was at my moms house baby. You can ask her yourself."
"I shouldn't have to ask, I should be able to trust you."
"Can I explain the text please baby?"
"Stop calling me that!" Tears fall down my face and i shut off the stove walking away.
"Stop walking away from me! We need to talk about this dammit!" I keep walking away, "go talk to your little whore." I go upstairs and hear him throw something against a wall, I make Goddrick a bottle and feed him as tears fall, my stomach aches from hunger but I can't eat right now.... All day Dereck keeps trying to talk to me but, I just can't right now I'm to mad and I'll keep saying thing that I don't mean. My door opens and Dereck stands there with a plate of food.
"You can be mad at me all you want but you need to eat, I'll take Goddrick so you can have a break."
I sigh taking the plate trying to hold back tears as he smiles picking up Goddrick.
"He is our son.... I didn't mean what I said."
"It's okay." He walks out leaving me to eat, I pick at the food eating like a bird as I watch my movie. As I finish I go downstairs to put my plate away and find Dereck singing to Goddrick. I hate him.... no I don't.
"Can we talk now." He says as I'm about to go up the stairs, "No." i continued my way up to my room and close my door leaning against it thinking about him having sex with this other girl. It makes me sick, an ugly pit rises in my stomach and i become ill. Everything I ate is now flushed in the toilet, I hear the door open.
"Are you okay?"
"Every time I think about you fucking that girl I get sick."
"I didn't fuck her. Well I did b-"
"So you admit it..... great. Just leave me alone."
He sighs as I brush my teeth, his arms wrap around my waist as I wash out my mouth. I whisper out as tears fall down and my legs get weak from his grasp around me. I remove his hands harshly and walk away, "don't touch me me Dereck!"
"I didn't cheat on you fuck! Will you let me tell you what's going on for fuck sakes!" He pulls me back only for me to push him away again, I can't do this!
"I can't do this Dereck! I'm tired of fighting! Just stop already please!"
Dereck pushes me against the wall looking into my eyes, I can feel my heart crushing inside my body.
"She was a girl I was talking to before Ricky died Mya I can't control people that text me! I would never hurt you again Mya, please believe me baby! I'll do whatever you want me to do too prove that I wasn't cheating or anything." Tears fall down my face as I can tell in his eyes full of tears that he is telling the truth.
"Text her tell he whatever she thought was between y'all two is over and was just a fling! If she's says ANYTHING about 'what about the other night?' I swear I'll never talk to you ever again!"
I watch him as he gets his phone out and types "whatever you thought we had is over don't call or text me again please, I'm dating someone and I'm happy I hope you find happiness too."
He hits send with no hesitation, we wait for a txt back *vibrate*
"I understand, if it doesn't work out hit me up."
"That won't be nesassary."
I look down at my hands feeling relief wash over me along with shame.
"I told you Mya, no one else matters but you and Goddrick, I love y'all."
I nod as tears fall down my face, I feel so bad I've been so ugly to him. I push him away and lay in our bed with the covers over my head, I feel the bed dip down as he lifts the covers joining me. Sobs escape my body and he holds me tight to his chest, "Baby, please don't cry, it's okay I'm not mad."
" I feel s-so bad, I was so mean to you the past couple of days and said horrible things."
"It's okay, I'm still here I still love you. Don't feel bad, you had every right to question."
I shake my head knowing he's just trying to make me not hate myself.
"I'm sorry Dereck."
I look up at him as he wipes my tears away, his hands are always so warm, I get chills as he kisses my cheek. Why did I get so mad though? I know we are a couple but my heart is involved.... it hurt so much to think he was talking to someone else.
"Can I get a kiss? It's been like 25hours and I'm dying here."
I bite my lip which causes him to get instantly turned on, I giggle as he pulls the covers off getting on top of me. Ugh he drives me wild.... he kisses me gently, tears fall down. I'm so happy with this man, my heart is glowing wanting to expload into a million pieces.
"I don't know if I could ever handle losing you let alone losing you to someone else Dereck..... I need you in my life."
"Your my baby girl."
I love his voice, his smile, how his hands make me feel, that's it.....
"Dereck?"
"Yes Mya?"
I look into his eyes before I kiss him, my eyes closed as I rest my forehead on his. I take a deep breath , " I'm falling for you."
"I'll catch you my love, I promise."
"Promise?"
He nods smiling, "yeah I do."
.
.
.
Dereck and I are good, he treats me like a queen turns down girls left and right.... He swears someday I'm going to leave him for someone else but, I don't want anyone else. I've had guys compliment me, ask me out and of course Dereck automatically comes and gets possessive and it drives me wild in a good way. I love the way I feel for him I love the way he feels for me and how he makes it known everywhere we go. He shows off Goddrick and loves him like his own, he has no problem with Ricky's parents taking him every now and then either. Things have been perfect and I only pray that everything will forever be amazing. Dereck cooking in the kitchen after college class and I eat then do my night courses. We have a schedule down and make time for us as well, Dereck wants to be a lawyer and continue with his dads label. And I, I don't know what I want to do yet.... I'm thinking maybe a nurse or doctor. I still haven't decided yet, I want to help people.....
All I know is that my family is complete and they are all I need, it's been a year and Dereck has asked me to skip my night classes for tonight. He had me go get my hair and nails done and get dressed up with a tight white lace dress and white lace heals. I look hot.... I look in the mirror as I hear him honk outside. I go downstairs and find him standing at the end of the stairs all dressed up in a tux.
"We must be going somewhere very fancy." I say giggling as he picks me up in a hug kissing my lips lightly.
"Your going to love this I promise."
I nod and we get in the limo and the ride feels like such a long drive, I feel Dereck out a soft cloth over my eyes and blindfold me.
"What's going on?"
"Don't worry baby trust me."
I nod smiling as he put head phones on my ears and Blue October plays congratulations. I love this song out song.... the limo stops and my door opens. Dereck helps me out and lifts the headphones and whispers in my ear, "ready baby?"
I nod and he takes the head phones completely off and I hear an engine and wind swirling around. Next my blind fold, I cover my mouth as I see a private jet in front of me.
"Oh my god... are we... are we going on that?" He nods taking my hand pulling me in. I sit in the window seat and look out as the Plane pulls out of the hanger.
"Mam, here is your champaign." I take it and sip it, Dereck sitting next to me smiling holding my other hand.
"Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise." I nod smiling drinking the champaign, my heart racing excited to find out where we are gong. We fly for 30 min laughing and cracking jokes on each other.
"Where is Goddrick?"
"With my mom."
We start to descend and I get nervous, I look out of the window only to be blind folded again.
"Dereck what's going on now?!" I say laughing, he chuckles helping me get up and off the plane, I shake my head as I keep walking and hear a car running.
"We haven't reached the destination still?" He chuckles. "No baby girl."
I sigh smiling the drive is 5 minuets and he helps me get out walking me to wherever the hell it is we are going.
"Stand here and don't move."
I nod and music starts playing, a thousand years by Christina perry starts to play and I smile, such a beautiful song, my heart melting as I feel him take my hands in his.
"You can take it off." I take it off as the lyrics start to play and tears develop in my eyes, oh my god... the room filled with rose petals and everyone I know and love standing around us and Dereck..... on one knee in front of me. My heart racing so fast.
"Mya since the day I met you I knew I wanted to love you, I knew I wanted you forever, I knew I want to be the best man I could be for you and I know at first I wasn't but I promise to be the man you deserve and so much more for the rest of our lives..... I'd do anything for you, I'll love you till the day I die and forever more. I want to be with you for as long as god lets me. I love you, I've loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more.... will you please be my wife?" Tears falling from pure happiness, I nod "yes a thousand times yes!" He smiles that beautiful smile as he slips the diamond ring on my finger. Everyone cheers and yells as he comes back up picking me up off the ground kissing me a pure and loving kiss.
"I love you Dereck."
"I love you more Mya."
..
..
.
.
.
.
Fast forward 6years.
Dereck my husband kisses my cheek getting home from work. "How is my beautiful wife?"
"She is fine, tired from work, had two major surgeries before I got off, Ridian is playing with Goddrick outside."
We both look out of the window and see our daughter and our son playing on the swings, life can't get any better than it is now.
"Can you believe this is our life?"
I shake my head, no I can't but I'm happy it is....
"Thank you for being mine Mya. "
"Thank you for everything Dereck.... my amazing man."
He smiles and kisses me with so much passion, who could have predicted this was going to be my life? Who knew a man could change so much for a woman he loved? Our fire never seems to die out, he is perfect and I know Ricky is happy with us being this way, he visits me in my dreams from time to time and if you don't believe me that's okay but he does and he is so happy I was able to love and be happy while he watches us from the heavens above. Why did I get this lucky to have this outcome? Why..... I may not ever get the answer but I thank God for everything he has given to me. A changed man that loves me no matter what and two beautiful kids.
"I need to tell you something."
"What's is that baby?" He kisses my cheek as I walk to the kitchen, he looks at the counter and see the test.
"Your pregnant?!" He smiles picking me up kissing me deeply setting a fire inside me.
"Oh my god!!!! I'm so fucking happy!!!"
I smile,
"It's a boy."
"No way.... holy shit!!!! Ahhh!!!!!"
He laughs and tears start to fall from his eyes.
"Thank you Mya for blessing me with another baby. I love you."
"I love you more."
.
.
.
.
The End❤️❤️❤️❤️