Riom injured

Om and gauri was really tenses to view the results of DNA test.... So om asked shivaay to open and see it..... Shivaay hesitantly opened the envelope and found the results....

Shivaay's eyes popped out of the socket when he read the results...... By the reaction of shivaay gauri was able to understand what was in the result ..... Without saying anything she left the room...... Everyone was shocked by the action of gauri except shivaay and om.... Om was rooted still on the ground without being able to accept what was going in his lyf...... Anika and rudy by now was mad by the behaviour of three.......

A( irritating): Hey bagad billa will u plz say what is the result of DNA test....??

Rudy nodes joining with anika.....

Shivaay close his eyes with dissapointment  and says the result is positive......

Rudy and anika was shocked and understood what happened just few minutes ago.... 

Suddenly they hear a shouting noise of gauri...

All four together: gauri/ chulbul bhabhi

They runs towards the stairs......

Gauri and riom was lying on the ground ... Riom was lying unconscious on the chest of gauri........ Gauri's eyes were closed with afraid and holding riom  as tight as possible.......

Everyone runs towards them.... Anika tries to picks riom from gauri' hand but she was holding very tight.......
A: gauri leave riom ....

Gauri slowly opened her eyes and saw they lying on the ground she tries to sit but was not able because of the sprain that she got while falling.......

Anika takes riom from gauri's hand and om takes gauri in bridal style.......

Gauri was not able to control anymore she literally cries on the shoulders of om.......

Shivaay immediately calls the doctor...... Ridhima was so tensed and starts crying by seeing the condition of Riom.....

Om was going to take gauri to their room but gauri refused and asks om to put her on the sofa...... Om does as she said and sits by her side holding her hands and finding explanations to convince her but was not able..... Gauri notices ridhima crying....

G( to om): onkaraji now ridhima needs you the most ....... You can go to her i am fyn......

Ab: haa om now ur son is injured u shud stay with them..... I will be there with gauri.....

Even though om refysed to leave her with abhay gauri was stubborn in her decision...... Om unwillingly goes near ridhima and taps her shoulder , ridhima turns around and hugs om tightly giving a heart attack to gauri who was watching all the happenings .......
Abhay also saw this and with a evilly smirk looks towards gauri who was still looking at om and ridhima with teary eyes......

Abhay slowly slid his hands to the shoulders of gauri and tapes her in the way of consolling her but his mind full was so bad thinking some thing else...... He pats her naked back parts( al thnks to her backless tops) by enjoying the feelings of her soft back...... Gauri was unable to understand what was happening around her bcoz she was fully engrossed in scene of om hugging ridhima and consoling her...... Gauri was crying by the scene and abhay was using the situation very well.......

Everyone was busy taking care of Riom that they didnt even look at gauri even om.......... Riom just a small injury on his head ...... Om and ridhima was sitting on either sides of riom and taking care.........

After the checkup of riom tej asks dr to check gauri......

That was the tym everyone turned to gauri and saw the most shocking thing......  Gauri was not seen in the sofa where om had placed her and so was abhay........

Everyone was tensed and started searching everywhere to find abhay and gauri........ Om was also not able to control himself and went to search for his gauri...... Shivaay asks khanna whether he saw gauri and abhay or not to which khanna says nobody went out of the mansion......... Evryone started to search everywhere suddenly om remembers nobody have searched the terrace area........
He immeduately runs towards the search by praying that nothing shud have happened to gauri.......

In the terace.....
Gauri was struggling  to get rid of the hold of abhay.......abhay has tied her mouth and hand with her own dupatta......... Abhay throws her on the unused bed which was lying on the floor.....

Ab: gauriji plz cooperate i cant take it anymore....... I need u...... Dont worry if u insist i will also marry u..... But for now let me explore ur body which is smooth and silky.......

He looks with full of lust in his eyes towards her .....

Gauri somehow manages to sit  and gives a strong kick on hard on his stomach....... But that kick made abhay go mad......
He grabs her tightly and opens the dori of her churidar and tears it....... Now her shoulder and neck bones and clearly viewed by abhay ..... He holds her was about to kiss on her lips.....

Thud.....

Abhay was on the floor by bleeding through this mouth and nose .......

Om goes towards gauri and removes his sweater and makes her wear it.........

By this tym abhay takes a steel rod lying on the floor and was about to hit om but was stopped on the way by tej singh oberoi.......
Tej harshly takes the rood from him and hits him ......... Om joins tej and both of them hit abhay to black and blue...... By the tym the fmly joins them....
.

Anika jhanvi dai and pinky goes to gauri who was still in a shock without knowing how to react to the incidents happened in her lyf within few minutes......

Shivaay and rudy by much struggles pulls back om and tej from abhay who was now hanging in between lyf and death........

Rudy somehow manages to cool tej but shivaay was having his tough tym with om......

Om was hitting abhay all the way possible.......

S( shouts): om stop it ...... Now gauri needs u......

By hearing gauri's name om stops and turns back.......

He saw gauri sitting on the ground lifeless while anika dadi jhanvi and pinky was trying their best to bring her emotions.......

Om immediately runs towards gauri and cups her face....

O( teary): gauri look nothing happened ........ I am here..... Plz gauri look at me....... Gauri cry ....... Gauri.....  

Gauri still lifeless .....

O( shouts): I LOVE YOU GAURI.......

Gauri looks towards om with lifeless pale face........

O: gauri nothing happened to you and i will not let anything to happen to you.... ...

He kisses on her forehead amd hugs ..... This was the tym gauri was brought back to world..... She cries out loud on the  bare chest of om....... She holds him as if her lyf depends on him........

By the tym police comes and arrests abhay........
Ridhima was a simple spectator of the happenings ...... And was mesmerized by the love of om and gauri.........
.............................................................

Thats all for today ....... I know u all will be eager to know about the DNA test becoming positive...... Will be uploading it in the next chapter.......