Big DRAMA

At night after the marriage reception was about to end.....
Abhay comes near om
Ab: I think u got to know about the big tragedy of ur life....
Om gives a confussed look to abhay...
O: what?
Ab: you don't know anything.... At evening me and gauriji went out for some surprise for u....i thought she must have said it you and gave u those papers....
O: what papers? Gauri didnt gave me any papers neither she told me anything..
Ab: then i think you shud go and get that.....it must be there in her bag.....
O: No need of that .....if it is important gauri herself will say it  to me.....
Ab: impressed with the trust you have for gauriji....but i will give you a free advise.....if you dont want to get insulted in front of ur fmly u must have a look n those papers so u can get urself prepared for the storm that is coming towards u......
With a small smirk abhay leaves while omkara thinks abt the papers and rushes towards his room.....

At om's room...
Om searches gauri's bag and find those papers with a trembling hand he opens it and looks......His eyes were widely opened ...he again and again reads the paper with a teary eyes filled with pain as well as anger.....
He rushes to the hall where the fmly weee gathered by shouting out gauri's name...
Everyone present in the hall gets surprised by the sudden changed behaviour of om..... He goes near gauri and pull her with all his strenght making her in pain

G: omkaraji what are you doing?? Its paining leave me.....
O:on that day wen u said u want to give me a break from u i didnt thought u will  go to this level......
G : omkaraji what are you saying?
S:.yea om say it clearly.....we dont understand anything.....
Om shows the paper to everyone to which everyone was shocked....
D: gauri beta whay is this all.....what wring did om do which made you to take this drastic decision....
By seeing the most shocked was gauri but wen dadi asked her about her drastic decision she came out from the shocking world and replied with teary eyes: if omkaraji needs it from me then i am ready to give him... I am ready to give him DIVORCE.....
Everyone was shocked but om was confused
O: i need it??? Its u who need divorce from me right....i found this papers from ur bag...
Gauri was shocked to the utmost level....
G: me ??  No i have not done that..... Y omjaraji ? Now you started to tall lies also....
O: i never lie and u know it the best and also i hate the people who are lying.Now you need this right then take it...stop doing ur drama's ...
He keeps the paper in the table and takes a pen and signs it....
Throwing it on to the floor near gauri he returns to his room.....
Everyone present over there also leaves without saying anything to gauti nor consoling her....
Gauri falls on the floor with a thud and cry hardly...

On otherside Abhay was soo happy with all the happenings....
Abhay takes his mobile and dials..
In call
Ab(with a evil smile): congratulations our plan has been successfull ..... Fron today onwards Gauri will be mine and om will be urs..... I think ur entry will be not that far...... Come soon to take ur om.....

On the otherside gauri is crying hardly and thinking abt the things that happened few hours back....
Flashback:
Gauri rushes towards the room for changing her dress for the reception.....when she enters the room the dress which was given by jhanvi has been changed by a beautiful box with a letter on it
CHANGE TO THIS I HAVE CHOOSE THIS FOR U AND COME FAST FOR THE RECEPTION.... THERE IS A SURPRISE FOR U.....
She immediately takes the dress and changes it to and starts combing her hair and makeup...
Suddenly the door opens and om enters... He was lost in her beauty and gauri was blushing by his gaze on her....
Om goes towards gauri and whispers in her ear: you're beautiful..one day you will kill me with ur beauty( naughtykara)
Gauri blushes hard while om moves back to look at the most beautiful figure in front of him ... His own WIFE..
O: But something is missing...
Gauri give him a confessed look and turn towards mirror .....she finds that she have not wore her mangalsutra and her sindoor....
She was about to take her mangalsutra but was stopped by om. He takes it and wears it on gauri's neck...
O(while wearing the mangalsutra): i promise u I will always stand besides ur hardship and sadness.....
.then he takes the sindoor box and takes a pinch of sindoor and fills the partition of her hair and says: i promise u that i will always trust u and love u untill my last breathe....
Now at this tym gauri's eyes was filled with happy tears...
O: i am sorry gauri for everything i have done to you... I want to kill myself wen i think about the things i have done and said to you.....i am sorry gauri i am really sorry...... It took many days to understand the feeling that i have for u but i was afraid.....i was afraid of loosing u....i can't afford the pain of loosing u gauri...... I cant think of a lyf without you....without you my lyf is incomplete gauri
.....( he says the shayari which was said in the ishqbaaz during om's confession..... Sorry for not writting it)... then he kneels down and says I LOVE YOU GAURI ....will u be my life partner?... Can you bare me for the rest of ur lyf.... 
Gauri who was surprised and happy just leaves his hand and goes to the bag which was keot in the cupboard and takes a card from it( the same card which was teared by gauri in ishqbaaz).
She gives the card to om...he opens it. ..
DEAR OMKARAJI....
I LOVE YOU...
YOU'RE WIFE GAURI......
Om with happy teary eyes looks towards gauri and she kneels down to om and says.....
I love you omkaraji......
They hug eachother with happy tears and crys out....after few minutes both of them wipes their tears goes towards the hall where the function was held.....
Flashback ends....
G(thinking): we have confessed today and after all this happened....i have not kept the divorce papers in my bag and omkaraji also says it is not his decision.. I think i shud ask him
She gets up and runs towards his room.....
She opens the door only to find darkness in his room...she gets tensed but was pulled by a pair of hands which sends shivers through her body.......
............... ...  ....................................
Thats all for today........
I don't know whether i was able to fulfill the wishes of all.... I hope u all lyk it.......
Sorry if i have not kept it to up to the level u all thought......