Dad and Mom

Tej an d jhanvi enters rikara's room taking shocked gauri inside and leaving shocked om standing near the room...

Jhanvi makes gauri sit comfortably sit on the bed and returns to on to
J( angry): om u shud not do this to gauri ..... She is ur wyf....
T( angry): not only his wyf but our daughter....if u again try to harm her u will see the old tej coming back... I will not  bare anyone harm my daughter anymore .... U understand....

Gauri was very overwhelmed by the words of tej and runs towards him give a strong hug.....
Tej hugs her back and consoles her by patting her back..... After sometime tej releases their hug and make gauri look at him....
T( teary eyes): I must thank you alot because of u me and jhanvi is together now....... So this is what at the least i can do for u....
( looking om angryly)when i am there with you i dare any of them willing to hurt u must first face Tej singh oberoi.......

By hearing this gauri and om looked each other and smiled.....
Om was enjoying how his father and mother was supporting his wife lyk their own daughter......he have experienced the love of jhanvi towards gauri while he left chulbul back with kalli and jhanvi was the one who asked him to bring her back to mansion in order to get rid of swetlana but his father's love and care for gauri was the one dat made him feel so special which love and care he has not experienced in his entire lyf...... He was now very proud of his own wyf ,the love and care  which he cant achieve, it took less tym for gauri to achieve all the love and care of his entire fmly including his father.....
But on the other side gauri was feeling happy as well as awkward bcoz now tej and jhanvi is accusing her loving husband who have done nothing but to save her.........gauri thought for a while and suddenly went towards om who was still standing near the door........she closed the door and turned to om giving him a bone crushing hug and weeping inside his arms near to his chest..... This tym the shocking reaction was from the side of jhanvi and tej......they saw their son smiling whole heartedly and his wyf hugging him lyk a small kid who need shelter and comfort .......

J( surprised): what the hell is happening over here.......
That was the tym om and gauri came back to their senses and they broke the beautiful hug......
Gauri now was aware of the questions they are going to ask her....... She immediately went and covered all the curtains in their room and said everything to jhanvi and tej....... By hearing the whole story tej was more furious than earlier........tej was having some doubts at the tym when he saw abhay in front of their room earlier but he never thought of this kind of feelings was goinh on in his mind on the other hand jhanvi was hell shocked bcoz jhanvi knows abhay's parents very well and abhay was their only son who was pampered very well........but she have not thought that their pampering will leave to spoil their son to this low.......
Tej was about to leave the room to go to abhay's room to make him out of the house....
O: Dad...
Tej stopped on his way and turned with the shocking expression...... His son who have only called him Mr oberoi was now calling him the most precious word that he ever longed to hear it from his mouth.......jhanvi was hell shocked and happy by hearing her aon call his dad and so was gauri..........
Tej went towards om and cried his heart out and the same was by om.....both father and son duo was happy as well as mother and daughter in law......
Soon jhanvi joined the hug of father- son duo.....while she joined, tej showed his hand to gauri to join them she happily runs towards them and hugs them.....om hugs her even more tightly.......
Suddenly the door opens ....
R: O
He was shocked by the beautiful view in front of him.... His father mother brother and his bhabhi having a sweet family hug......he was damn happy but decided to put uop hus dram ato seek attention
R( cutely pouts):  a fmaly hug without me.....
Every one shows their arms to rudy .....he also happily joins them...... They share a great happy family moments .......
They all breaks their hug.....
T( cupping gauri's face):  you are certainly an angel to my family.....becoz of u i got my wyf and my sons........
Gauri was very happy and tears filled her eyes....tej wipes of her tears and nodes.....
R( dramatically): O i think now dad and mom have got their favourite bahu .....i dont think they will still care for us........
Rudy earns a smack from both tej and om
T(smiles): naughty....
J( shouts and angry): no om now on gauri will stay here only ....... Untill the divorce is approved ...do u understand.....its my order.......
Everyone understands whats happening gauri gives her fake crying while rudy consoles her....om angrily nods to jhanvi and tej.......By this the 3 leave their room on their way out tej sees abhay standing behind the pillar ...he pretend lyk something fell on his way and turned back to find abhay peeping to rikara's room....tej was now very furious he was about to smack on abhay but suddenly he looks towards gauri nodding on no who was standing a little away in their room while om was closing the door of their room.......
Tej controls his anger and pats on te back of abhay and asks him y he was still here itself ???
Abhay stammers and says: i was going to take water from kitchen.  
But poor abhay didn't know kitchen was entirely in the opposite direction of which he was standing......
T( angry): kitchen is in dat direction( showing his hand in the opp direction)
Ab( stammers):oh iam very new to this house so i forgot the direction....
T(angry and mocking): dont worry i will help you to get the water ....
Abhay nodes and goes with tej.....they collects water and reaches abhay's room.....
Ab: thank you uncle....now u can go... Its soo late at night. .i think u need to take rest.....
T( thought for sometime): Do you mind when i sleep here to night....??
Ab( shocked): y...y..??
T( tiredly): i am very tired and i dont want to walk back to my room.....so i thought it will be better to stay here to night....i know u will not have any problem...( thinks) and my son and bahu will be able to sleep peacefully..... .
Ab (stammers): no...noo problen come in.....
T: first you young man.....
Abhay enters the room followed by tej ....while entering tej locks the room and keeps the key inside his pocket....

At rikara's room.....
Gauri and om looks every curtains and door to see whether abhay is pewping in or not while om's phone beeps ....
Om smiles while reading the msg....gauri was confused ......
G: what happened ??? Why are u smilling ....
O: rudy have msged that dad has prisoned that abhay.....
Both of them laughs to each other and cuddle to a peacefully sound sleep....
.............................................................

I personally love this part .    It was my long tym wish to have om's entire fmly support gauri.....i hope u all lyk it.....
Once again thank you all for ur support for my ff.....