shadi ka din hai....

At morning...
Omkara woke up and was not able to find his lovely wife. Suddenly he heard the washroom door opening and here come gauri dressed in baby pink colour lehenga. Om was stunned by the mesmerizing beauty of his own wife as soon as gauri found om's gaze on her she blushed and with shy she took the dupatta which was kept on the recliner and covered her body...om came out from his gaze and moved towards gauri which made gauri's heart beat skip a beat. She moved back until she fall thud on recliner om on her top........they share a cute eyelock which was broken by om and he slowly moved towards her ear....

O: you're looking beautifull Mrs Gauri omkara singh oberoi....

Gauri was stunned by the hearing that name from om's mouth.....she surprisedly looks towards om to which om smiles and gives a peck on her forehead and moves towards washroom....

Gauri was still on the recliner by thinking about what happened a few minutes ago and blushing.....

Suddenly jhanvi comes and calls gauri....
J: gauri beta plz can you go to anika's room to help her in getting ready ....i have some wrk after that i will come

Gauri says yes and before going out of their room she looked towards the washroom and smiled .....

At anika's room
A : today is my marriage but i can see someone other is blushing tomato red than me
G(she knows anika was teasing her but she dont want to give the chance to tease so she asks as if she doesnt know what she is talking about): who is blushing bhoujai? What are talking about? i don't understand
A: dont act to smart my lovely gauri i can understand everything
G: i agree with you but now we dont have much tym to discuss about it so lets just concentrate in getting ready.....
A: yaa you are right
She get engaged in her dressing and gauri sighs that she somehow managed to escape from all the teasings from anika

Meanwhile in shivaays room...
S: om you are looking soo happy what happened
O: i am planning for a surprise for my love
R: arrey om who is ur love....i dont know anyone .
O/S: shut up rudy
S:i don't know ur acting stupid or actually ur stupid .....
Om's love is his wife gauri
R: haa ya ( he hit his own forehead for his stupidity)by the way what is ur surprise om...
O: surprise is surprise u will get to know in the marriage reception.....
S/R: we are very happy for u om
R: at this moment an oberoi hug is verymuch needed...
They share an oberoi hug and goes towards the mandap and the marriage function begins

While shivaay and anika was performing their marriage rituals gauri and om shares an eyelock to which they both get their memory of their marriage and smiles.....

After the marriage function everyone takes family picture to which om and gauri stands together while  abhay comes there and stands near gauri to take the photo..... Om moves gauri to the place where he stood and he comes to the place where gauri stands which is near abhay... Abhay and om shares a anger glare which was noticed by gauri.......Gauri thinks whats wrong with this two....she stops her thinking and pose for the pic ....everyone accept abhay says 'DIL BOLE OBEROI'...
.............................................................

SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE ......