New entry

Next morning....

Everyone was seated in the hall after their breakfast... Om and gauri was sitting opposite to each other....Abhay comes and sits near gauri which make om and gauri discomfortable....

After few minutes of chatter, khanna comes and informs something to om....om instructs khanna to bring the person inside.......

Immediately everyone's attention was towards the main entrance of OM.....

When everyone saw the person coming towards them each and everyone family member was in shock whereas gauri was confused by everyone's reaction and om was burning with anger....gauri looked everyone but when she turns to om she understood something was wrong.....

P( person): Om......( crying)

O( angryily fisting his hand): Ridhimma .....y are you here????

R: om plz dont get angry.....plz give me a chance to explain what happened....

O: no need of any explanation.....i know everything......

R( shouts): No u dont know anything om .....you dont know anything...... Ur father this tej singh oberoi( pointing towards tej) he blackmailed me to get ur sign in those papers that day om.......i know i was lying to u and cheating bit i had no other option ....i was helpless om bcoz i am in love with you om and i cant let any trouble happen to you.......

tej and jhanvi was shocked by the false accusation of ridhima.....

Tej remembers that day when he asked ridhima to make sign those papers she was more than happy and she supported tej by saying shivaay was brainwashing om by all the means and om being a stupid didn't know how to keep his properties to himself and also she assured tej that she will look after the property and will not allow om to give it to shivaay......

T( angry): no om dont believe her she is lying .....she was the one who supported and made me do those wrong things.......

R( evily smirks and changes to sad): om dont believe him....he asked me to do that if i dont do that he will separate me from u.......i was helpless om.....( then she falls on her knees and cries)

Om suddenly goes towards her and holds her......she hugs om and cries in his shoulder......
Gauri was more than hurt ....her eyes was filled with tears by seeing another lady hug her husband.......she was about to move from that place without able to witness anymore but was stopped by abhay.......

R(crying and hugging): please forgive me om ....i cant leave without you...... I love you om... Pkz dont leave me ..   Me and our son needs u......

Om was more than shock as was gauri and other fmly members....

O( shocked): Our son???

R: ya our son.....he is here......

She calls out the name of the boy and a small boy of age one comes towards her and hugs her.... 

R: Riom.....you want to know ur father no.....see this is ur father......

Everyone gasped in shock......

O( confused): but when ridhima ???

R( smiles): when we were in OM ...after shivaay bhaiyya's engagement withtia happened that night we both....... When i was leaving you i was 2 months pregnant..... That day i came here to inform you but u asked me to leave...... I was taking care of our son that's the reason i didn't came back to disturb u ...but now our son wants to know his father he have that right that is the reason i came back......... And i cant leave without u om......