Chapter 1 | Reborn with a Tale to Tell

"Reborn with a Tale to Tell"
|Don't own Harry Potter|

"Reborn with a Tale to Tell"|Don't own Harry Potter|

***
Third POV:

Harry was currently having a mental breakdown.

Out of all the things that could've have happened to him after his death, he would have never expected this of all things.

When he died he expected to be greeted by his family, hell even Dumbledore would've been appreciated at the moment.

There was no reunion. There was no family to greet him or Kings Cross Station. There was nothing. Just a blank white canvas.

Then something happened. He woke up. Like he could physically feel himself awaken from his unknown slumber.

Haziness. He felt himself suffocating. He couldn't breathe.

Then a sharp slap and he was crying. Screaming at the top of his lungs.

Muffled voices around him grew louder, until he was placed onto something warm. It was comforting.

Where was he? Globs of color came into his view but it was so blurry. He felt someone holding him, what was happening?

***

The next time Harry became aware of his surroundings wasn't until he was a few months old.

A girl.

He. Harry Potter the Boy-Who-Lived, Savior of the British Wizarding World was a bloody baby girl.

Harry spent at least a month burning a hole into a wall moping in denial before coming to accept his situation. But it didn't mean he was completely happy about the ordeal.

Especially since he found out his mother, Lily Evans was his twin sister.

Harry was sure he scared the living daylights out of his parents when he suddenly started crying, but he was young enough that it wasn't too out of the ordinary so they simply just comforted him.

***

Coddled in a light purple blanket with his "twin sister" Lily sleeping beside him. He mentally cursed at Fates cruelty and although he had the mental capacity of a 26 year old.

He was still physically a baby so it was harder for him to full grasp his thoughts and original capabilities.

Thanks to whoever screwed him over.

Softly closing his eyes, he involuntarily let out a little yawn which got him a loud coo from his parents.

Startled he look up into the bright blue eyes of his mother.

In his opinion, Harry thought she was pretty.

She had long beautiful wavy red hair and sparkling blue eyes. While his new father was rather handsome as well. He had thick honey blonde hair and stunning emerald green eyes.

It seemed Harry and Lily both inherited the eye color from him.

Together, his parents could only be described as "good looking". Slightly turning his head, Faye as he was called this time around, was surprised to see Petunia.

Instead of the bitter and hateful woman of his past...err future, there stood in her place was a quiet blonde girl with big blue eyes looking curiously at her new baby sisters.

Speaking of sisters, Harry looked to his twin sister Lily who was previously his former mother. She was rather cute Harry had thought, with her tuff of red hair and little freckles.

After seeing what his former mother had looked like, now he really wanted to know what he looked liked.

Seeing as he had no means to do it himself or tell anyone, he would have to wait.

Looking at his father he blew him a wet raspberry, in which he responded by giving him a large blinding smile and a large coo in return.

From what his sister looked like Harry could only come to the conclusion that they were about 5 to 7 months.

Slightly stirring in his mothers arm he was handed off to his father who immediately cooed at him, rubbing a finger gently against his chubby rosy cheek.

Harry was a bit surprised to see so much love in his eyes that he couldn't help but to return the love.

He knew that he had his father wrapped around his little finger and from the cooing behind them it seemed like Lily was a mommy's girl, while he was a daddy's girl but he didn't mind.

Looking at his new family, Harry let a smile grace his face.

He had a family now.

Edited: Jul. 17, 2020