Chapter Four: "Running Behind" - Choice 1

Start from the beginning

Lincoln looks around Clyde's house. He slowly began to break down knowing that his Clyde probably didn't come home.

Why would he even want to see my face? I'm so ridiculous thinking that he'll just leap into my arms 😞.

"I'll just go home locked in my room."

He saw a figure with Afro hair and a striped shirt trying to hide under his bed. Lincoln tip-toed in the direction as fast as he could, hoping that he can just tell Clyde how he really feels. Lincoln quickly opened his window putting the window to the side and sitting on the peak of the window.
"Cly-" ,

Clyde quickly unravels the blanket from his head and rolls his eyes

"You just don't get it do you? You've used me and then you got the nerve to chase after me? Ha, you got me! Wow, now what your going to tell me something that will change my mind about you?" Clyde says with his tone getting higher knowing that the words he said is hurting him.
"You know I didn't mean it Clyde. Yeah, what came out my mouth was wrong but I really didn't mean it. I did it because..um..because.."
"Cat's got yah tongue? You should try and finish your sentence." Clyde finishes Lincoln's sentence.
"...." Lincoln says nothing.
"Lincoln, we've been friends for years..YEARS and you can't tell me why you said something so hurtful about your best friend BEHIND my back? We can no longer be friends. We're done, I honestly don't need any of this negativity in my life." Clyde says seriously.
"Clyde, you don't mean this. I want to explain but my s-sisters and my parents. You wouldn't understand." Lincoln says looking at Clyde like he was very scared.

[Clyde starts to give Lincoln a dirty look like he was about to just BLOW.]
Clyde please don't take this the wrong way. I really do like you but you're pushing me to say the wrong words. I just wish you understand what I'm about to say.
I just can't..

confess

"Clyde, maybe if you were minding your business this wouldn't have backfired as much as it should've but you put it on yourself to be mad." Lincoln adds on.
"SO, NOW ITS MY FAULT? I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU! GET OUT JUST GO LEAVE AND DON'T SPEAK TO ME EVER AGAIN. FORGET ABOUT SEEING ME TOMORROW, CONSIDER OUR FRIENDSHIP OVER." Clyde rants on.
"F-FINE" Lincoln stutters not meaning what he's saying.

Lincoln goes through Clyde's window and began running home with tears dripping from his eyes feeling hurt and lost at the same time. After running a few blocks he finally reached home running through the stairs and into his room. He sighs as he puts the palm of his hand on his forehead rushing it through his hair sticking it back to play his pretendo.

"I messed up badly..like pretty bad. All because my stupid sisters couldn't just mind there own business!"

Lincoln begins to play Zelda and Lily knocks on the door hoping to cheer him up and opens it. She gets on his bed and messes with Lincoln getting a slight chuckle out of his mouth.