"You're such a flirt." I smiled and moved closer to him, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck.

"Well of course. I have to keep you interested some how." He smiled which made me smile in response. "That's not the only thing I do that keeps you interested though." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"You're really trying to get laid tonight aren't you?" I laughed and he tilted his head back groaning.

"Yes! It's been too long." He whined

"It's been like two seconds." I laughed at him.

"11 days, smart one."

"Oh my god you actually counted." I covered my mouth and laughed at Ethan's dismay.

"Of course. I'm a teenage boy who's whipped. I'm obviously going to think about having sex with my girlfriend."

"Yeah? That sucks." I quickly got off him and ran out of his room.

"No! Come back!" He laughed and chased me down the steps as I hid in the pantry in the kitchen. "Where did you go?" He laughed again. "I will find you." He stepped into the kitchen but didn't think of checking in the pantry. "There's no one here. We can be as loud as we want."

It sounded like he walked away from the kitchen but I'm not sure. I can't hear him at all.

"Come on. You're going to make me look through the entire house? You're tiny! You can hide anywhere!" I covered my mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

Everything in the house was quiet I could probably hear a pin drop. "Ha!" The pantry door opened and he pulled me out.

"No! I was enjoying my alone time!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and I laughed as he walked me upstairs to his room.

"You're fucking bad." He put me down on his bed, and pinned my arms next to my head, hovering over me.

"You gonna do something about it?" He looked at me and licked his lips, then leaned over and kissed me.

"Mhmm." He pulled me to the edge of the bed and held my hips tightly, grinding my heat against his shaft.

"Just one more kiss." He smirked then leaned over to kiss me. "I'm crazy about you."

----------

"Happy birthday to my beautiful girlfriend. I got you a little something, but you have to come downstairs to see it." Ethan left earlier to get my present even though I didn't want him to get me anything.

"Let me guess. Is it a horse?" He laughed and helped me sit up.

"No, but you're not too far off."

"What the hell did you get me?" I laughed and we both got off his bed and walked downstairs.

I saw Grayson sitting on the couch, his back to me. "Oh you got me Grayson? That'd make sense, because he smells bad like horses do."

"Hahaha." Grayson fake laughed "I have your birthday gift so I suggest you shut it, if you want it."

"Show me." I walked to Grayson and my jaw dropped. "No!" I looked at Ethan who was smiling wide. "You did not!" I walked to Grayson and sat next to him on the couch. "You seriously got me a puppy?!" Grayson handed me her and I held her close to me.