Chapter 5

----------
Claudia
----------

"Colton take your car to school today, I have to go to Grandma's after practice." We both sat at the dining room table with our dad who made us breakfast.

"Let me come with, I haven't seen her since we moved."

"Don't you have your boyfriend to hang out with?" I rolled my eyes at the thought of Ethan. Jerk.

He's been spending every second with Ethan and Grayson which is annoying. Like I love Grayson and my brother, but I don't get to talk to them because Ethan is always a dick to me.

"We prefer the term lovers." He glared at me then poured himself some orange juice.

"You kids are weird." Our dad laughed at us as he read his newspaper.

"So dad. I was thinking you could tell Ethan not to come over to the house anymore."

I looked at him and pouted my lip, hoping it would work like when I was 7.

"Now why would I do that sweetheart?" He put his newspaper down and smiled at me.

"Because you love me, and Ethan hates me. I swear any word that comes out of his mouth when I'm around is rude."

"Sweetie, you're gonna have to talk to him about it, but he is your brother's friend, he's allowed to come over."

"Are you on drugs? You never side with me." Colton had a shocked and happy looked on his face.

"Eat your food." He said to Colton with a smirk on his face.

"What time do you have to go in today, Dad?"

"Eh, I took the day off." I smiled at my dad who stood up and kissed my temple, then walked into the kitchen and started cleaning up the left over food.

"You're not fired are you? Mom will kill you." I asked as I stood up and walked to the sink, rinsing off my plate.

"No. I'm not fired, I just realize I haven't seen you guys much lately and your mom and I want to change that."

"Thanks dad." I hugged him and he hugged me back, kissing the top of my head.

"You guys better go get ready, school starts in an hour and I know how long you take Clauds." He smirked at me and I let go of him, walking back upstairs to my room and getting ready for the day.

----------

I walked into school with my brother and we found the twins hanging out with one of the guys from the football team and two girls on the cheer squad.

"Hey guys." I said as I hugged the two girls. The only girls from the team I don't mind talking to.

"So are you guys excited for the first game night tomorrow?" Claire asked the guys.

"Yeah, a little nervous. But it'll be fun." Grayson said, he walked up to me and I hugged him by putting my hands around his waist and holding them there.

Judge (ethan dolan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें