"Star Comes to Earth...Along With Her Sister"

Start from the beginning

"Sweethearts, we're not sending you there," Father spoke, causing Star to immediately stop her screaming and stand straight up.

"Oh!"

"Yet," Mother adds, glaring down on Star as I realize something.

"Father?"

"Yes, my little shooting star?" He coos as he comes over to me and pinches my cheeks as he stands on his toes.

"Father!" I slightly laugh, gentle moving his hands away from me. It was my nickname from him ever since I was little.

"But, um, were you also going to send me away some where?"

"Why yes! We're sending the both of you to a safer dimension. A place called Earth!" Father states, stretching out the last word.

"Earth?" Star and I question at the same time.

"My friend, open the portal!" My Father orders as one of the servants turns around to cut open a portal with dimensional scissors.

As the carriage rolls into the portal, me and Star look out her window as we look at the kingdom for the very last time.

"Goodbye Mewni."

"Goodbye home."

Little did I know we were being watched.

...

(Wear this now)

"Star, stop!" I whisper to her, grabbing her hand away from the odd flicky thing she kept flicking

"And you said there was no magic here on earth," Star said, looking at our parents with a smug look.

Earth I would say so far is... Interesting. It is certainly nothing like Mewni, and the building that we are currently in is called a 'school'.

I keep watching Star as she makes the room go from dark to light with a delighted look on her face.

...

I watch with curiosity as my sister takes a fighter's stance towards a machine that can produce water from it's opening.