"Star Comes to Earth...Along With Her Sister"

(Dress you wear)

"She's late," My mother said, standing in the middle between me and my father as we look toward the big double doors

"She's late," My mother said, standing in the middle between me and my father as we look toward the big double doors. We stood right in front of the thrones, with royal people standing on the sides of a long carpet.

Oh that's right. I'm (Y/n) Butterfly, the daughter of Queen Moon and King River Butterfly, younger sister of Princess Star Butterfly, and the second princess of The Butterfly Kingdom. I have my mother's hair color and her eyes, little stars on my cheeks, and today is the day the royal magic wand will be given to my sister.

Now the wand is an heirloom, and it's been passed down from generation to generation of Queen to Princess when they turn fourteen. So when both Star and I were born on the same day, there was slight panic of who would get the wand, but the Magical High Commission decided Star should have it because she was born first.

I don't mind. Besides, I least I get a weapon with some magic to go with it.

Nobody knows though.

"Mother, please. Star wouldn't be late for this. Besides, she-" I was interrupted by the sounds of hooves coming from behind the doors, and I snap my head towards them as they get shattered by a unicorn. And riding that unicorn is Star.

As everyone scream and run away, I stand there smiling even as my parents duck as the unicorn bursts through a wall behind us with Star landing in front of Mother. You see, when you have a very energetic sister that can fight monsters and tame wild unicorns, you get used to it. Well, I do at least. My parents still are unsure of her, even right now they look like they're facing a monster as Star jumps up and down in excitement. Mother was about to hand the wand to her, but pulls back as Star tries to snatch it away.

"Now Star," Mother says, holding a finger up to her. "This wand is a big responsibility. If it falls into the hands of evil forces, the universe can be destroyed."

I don't think Star was listening to her, for she grabs the wand right out of Mother's hand, excitedly watching it as it changes it's form. It always does that for every generation.

"Don't worry Mom," Star says after her excited phase. "I can handle it."

...

A few moments later, a carriage was being packed while I stand next to Star as she was on the ground, crying to our Mother and gripping her dress.

You see, she made a flaming rainbow over a village, so our parents decided to send her away somewhere.

"Please! Don't send me to Saint Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses!" She begs while crying. A noticeable shudder ran down my back from hearing the name of it. Saint Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses (from what I hear from Star and her friends) is an awful place for princesses who aren't 'perfect' to be become the proper princess. So that's why I try to act as calm as possible all the time.