chapter fifteen

Oh my fuckin god im dying inside. you wanna know why? im talking to annie rn about her trip to the beach where i live and holy crap we're actually going to meet. im going to get my friend to video tape the meet and ill probably post it on the media section on the side. holy crap you have no idea im actually screaming inside and on the outside.

but word to the wise if you ever go to the beach wear some sunscreen. swallow ur pride and wear spf 6000325 because anything is better than the pain im feeling rn. it feels like satan just licked my legs and shoulders. like tbh id probably suck a dick (depending on who) to get rid of this pain. i wish i was kidding. im actually not. 

Also im happy bc i ended with a c in geometry which is as good as i was going to get. but yeah 

xx Calie

*

The day after the "I love yous" were exchanged Jane and Ashton couldn't be happier. They literally could not keep the smiles off of their faces. Not only that, but they were more clingy than usual. Either Jane was hanging off of Ashton's arm or he was playing with her hair or enveloping her with his body. All they really did was focus on the other. 

When they walked down the stairs in the morning with Ashton actually carrying Jane bridal style, nose nuzzling and not paying attention at all, Ashton tripped. Luckily, it was the last step and the fall wasn't extremely painful. 

"Oh my God, Jane. Are you okay? I'm actually the dumbest person ever. I love you so much. Please don't be hurt." Ashton had yelled after he got  his bearings. Jane just jumped up on her feet with a groan.

"I'm fine. Are you okay? No bruises?" She asked reaching up to touch his face. When she did, he covered her smaller hand with his. 

"I'm perfect. You're here." Typically, Jane would have laughed about how cheesy that statement was and elbowed him or something. But something about today made it especially sweet, so she did more than tolerate it, she actually enjoyed it. 

Despite that, she heard a scoff from the kitchen. Walking in, they were met with Ashton's mother with a displeased look on her face. She was obviously irritated by the way she was slamming pots and pans around. Harry and Lauren sat awkwardly, trying to avoid the rage of their mother while the couple were obliviously staring into each others eyes, with intertwined fingers and whispering to each other sweet nothings. When she was done cooking breakfast, she slammed all of the plates in front each person. Jane and Ashton shared a peck on the lips, keeping their hands tangled and began eating while Ashton's mother glared. 

Lauren and Harry had enough sense to eat as quickly and silently as possible and evacuate the room. Still oblivious, Ash and Jane continued looking at each other with googly eyes until  Ashton's mum broke the silence.

"What was the one rule I had about Jane being in this household."  she said, obviously peeved. By now, the couple had enough sense to look a tiny bit frightened. Ashton spoke up.

"Uh. No sex." He said, looking slightly confused.

"And you both willfully ignored that. And I'm putting more of the blame on you, Mr. I had one rule. And you both broke it. It's incredibly rude. Anything you have to say for yourselves?" She ranted. Jane and Ashton's confusion was evident.

"Mam, we didn't have sex." Jane explained. 

"What?"

"Mum. We didn't have sex."

"I know that look, you two. I'm not stupid." Ashton's mother pushed.

"Honestly, we didn't." Ashton responded. His mum scoffed. 

"Then what?"

"We may have said I love you." Jane interjected, sheepishly. Suddenly the stony look Ashton's mother had melted. With a wide smiled she brought her hand to cheeks. 

"Oh my God! My baby is in love!  Honestly, I had thought the worse. I guess we're really going to know when you both- well, you know what I mean."

"Mum!" Ashton whined, mortified.  Jane giggled. She even found his embarrassed look adorable. Who was she kidding? Everything about him was adorable. She lifted up their linking hands and kissed his knuckles. 

"Okay kiddos go get ready. Didn't you were going out for putt putt with Michael at noon? It's 11:15 right now and you both have serious bed head."

"Jane's hair is perfect." and "His hair is adorable." were both said at the same time.

"You both might think that but the cameras won't. Go. Hell, even bring your brush in the other person's room if you can't handle being apart for a couple minutes."

*

As they arrived at the putt putt place they were met with a couple fans. Of course, they'd taken time to talk to them and take a few pictures. All of the girls were especially giggly. Finally one approached Jane.

"Okay. So this is totally blunt and you can not answer and all, but my friend wanted to know. How was he in bed?"  Jane's eyes widened. What was with today? Everyone thought they slept together.

"Uh. We didn't, um, do bedroom activities." The girl who had asked quirked her eyebrows.

"Whatever you say, Jane. It's written all over your face. Literally he looks at you with heart eyes and your face screams 'I fucked Ashton Irwin'. You both are so cute I can't." 

"I admire your bluntness and confidence in being able to talk to other people about these kinds of things. Honestly. But I swear on king and country I haven't had sex with him."

"You're American. What king?" The fan protested.  Jane just laughed at her wittiness and it reminded her of Lindsey. Jane really missed her, and she hadn't really called her lately. Lindsey always helped her through those moments of insecurity she got every few days when she saw Ashton with other girls. 

A tap on her shoulder distracted her from her thoughts. 

"You ready, Jane?" 

"Always." And with that they said their goodbyes to all the fans and headed to the first hole where Michael had texted he was. When they'd arrived, they were swinging their linked hands and were laughing at a joke, that only they found funny. A low whistle, obviously from Michael, broke them from their bubble.

"Hey, Michael." Jane and Ashton said at the same time. They gave each other a look and laughed.

"Hey, lovebirds."  He returned, giving them an odd look that Ashton tilted his head to. 

"What is it?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Except for the fact that it literally could not be more obvious that you both got laid. Ashton's looking a little bit happier so maybe you just gave him some really good head that you enjoyed as well. But he's more expressive than you so it was either a returned favor or you just screwed."

"Are you kidding me?" Jane exclaimed.

"No. I'm very serious. He obviously slipped you the hot beef injection."

"Hey, Michael! Watch it! Be respectful." Ashton warned.

"So no denial."

"Yes denial! God damn! Ashton and I didn't fuck!" She screamed causing a family to turn around and two parents to look at her in disgust. 

"It sure looks like it."

"I know. Everyone keeps saying that."

*

ayyy so thats the end of that chapter. it was just a filler and the next one will be too and then the one after that wont be and we're also announcing our special plan that chapter. be excited.

also did you get my breakfast club reference. its pretty obvious. 

what did yall think?