Did i finally get your attention?

Ok guys this is the third chapter :D hope you guys enjoy.

Amy's POV

Sonic, epic, and rune have been helping me calm down from my grandma problem. I had to act royal for the past few weeks! It's really pissing me off. When I had spare time and when I wasn't getting bossed around by my grandma, I was writing a song ( yeah not her favorite kinds of songs XP). I was almost done when I got a knock in my bedroom door.

Amy: who is it....

Sonic: it's me Ames.

I ran do the door and pulled sonic in. I closed the door and locked it. I sighed and sat back down with my writing book. Sonic sat down next to me and put his arm around me.

Sonic: how are ya holding up Ames?

Amy: terribly. Instead of my normal heels, which is a pain having to wear them. My grandma got me higher heeled shoes!

Sonic: geez...she really is trying to get to your last nerve.

Amy: no kidding...

Sonic looks over my shoulder to see heat I was writing. I let him look at it while I got a pencil. I sat back down and he read out loud.

Sonic: I am Hannah's regrets.....? Ames what kind of song were you writing?

Amy: I don't know. I guess the feelings I have been feeling when my grandma came over!!!

I slammed my fist on my desk and sighed. I walked over to the wall and slid down. Sonic walked over to me and sat down next to me. He kissed my forehead and then my hand.

Amy: hey sonic?

Sonic: yeah Ames?

Amy: how did you sneak on here without getting caught by my grandma?

Sonic: I claimed through silvers window while he was watching "fun adventures with Barney"

I laughed and fell to my side. Once I was finally done laughing I though of something. I got my writing journal and my pencil and wrote the last line of my song. I rehearsed the song and I smiled when I was finished.

Amy: I'm ready to perform. Gather all the kindoms and bring them to the royal auditorium. But make sure you get my grandma last and...

I grabbed a mustache and put it on his lip and I put a hat on him.

Amy: ask her in that and then we will be all set.

He nodded Amy's kissed me before he zoomed off gathering all the kindoms. I just realized I was in my pajamas. I changed into black jeans which had holes in the knees, I also put on a black tanktop with a black leather jacket on top. I put on black boots. I sneaked out by going out by my window. I ran to the auditorium and went backstage. This was a huge risk to take but it's a risk that I have to take. I looked out the red curtain and sonic winked at me when he was walking in with my grandma. I took a deep breath send walked out on stage. The moment my grandma saw me she glared. I faked a smile at her and I walked up to the mic. The lights dimmed and the music played.

Song: Monster- by Meg and Dia

Amy: His little whispers

Love me, love me

That's all I ask for

Love me, love me

He battered his tiny fists

To feel something

Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something

Monster, how should I feel?

Creatures lie here, looking through the window

~ music~

That night he caged her

Bruised and broke her

He struggled closer

Then he stole her!

Violet wrist and then her ankles silent pain

Then he slowly saw their nightmares

Were his dreams

Monster how should I feel?

Creatures lie here looking through the window

Time will hear their voices!

I'm a glass child

I am Hannah's regrets!!!! ( remember Amy's grandmas name is Hannah? And he regrets she had amy so that's why I chose this awesome song)

~music-

Monster how should I feel?

Turn the sheets down!

Murder ears with pillow lace

There's bathtubs

Full of glow flies

Bathe the kerosene

There were tattooed in his veins.....

Yeah!

The crowd boomed in applause. I bowed and smiled. I saw my grandma come up stage. She smacked me across the face and glared at me. The whole room went silent and their eyes were on me and my grandma. I put my hand on the cheek where she slapped me. Ice came out of my hands and I aimed it at her. Sonic ran up or me and whispered in my ear

Sonic: Ames remember don't kill

I put my hand down. I wasn't finished though. Anger boiled up in me and I yelled full volume.

Amy: HOW DO YOU FEEL GRANDMA?!?

This got her attention. Her eyes widened when she noticed tears were running down my face.

Amy: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE AVOIDED FOR YEARS?!?! BY YOUR OWN GRANDMOTHER?!?! IT HURTS! YOUR OWN GRANDMA SLAPPING YOU AND TREATING YOU LIKE NOTHING! ALL WERE GONNA BE IS ENEMIES! AND I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE HOW I DO THINGS. YOU CANT BOSS ME AROUND. WHY DOMT YOU JUST GO HOME AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU EVEN CAME HERE!!!

Tears were coming out like a waterfall. My grandma glared at me. She gave me one last slap and she stormed out. I cried into sonics arms and people came upstage to see of I was ok. At least grandma Is gone...for now...

Ok gonna end the chapter here! Sonic and characters belong to SEGA. Hannah belongs to me and also the story line. I will be writing a chapter tomorow