Not talking

Ok everyone. Two chapters In one day :3 and thanks to BlackPelt23 for being first to comment on the last chapter and for being my friend :3 so this chapter is for you Buddy :).

Amy's POV

After the fight with sonic the other day I was misrable. I stayed in bed and i cryed. Losing sonic as a friend was like losing a piece of my magic heart. Shadow and silver came in to check on me to see of I was ok but I just layed there like a burrito. Finally Monday came...great. I rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a thud. I groaned and got my uniform and ran into the castle bathroom. I looked into the mirror to see how misrable I was. I had red circles under my eyes. My face was red. Tears fell down my eyes and I got into the shower. I washed my hair and got out and put on my uniform. When I walked downstairs my mom saw me and shot me a worried look. I waved goodbye and walk to school slowly. I walked down the school halls. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw sonic. Before I could turn around and walk downstairs, he turned away from his locker and made eye contact with me. What was sad was that he looked as miserable as me. I looked at him with a cold glare and he returned that glare and we both left. I walked down the halls until I ran into the girls. ( blaze,amy,cream,rouge). I tried to walk away but they stopped me.

Cream: my gosh amy are you ok?!?

Oh no! How can I tell cream?!?

Amy: nothing. I said plainly and just stared into space.

Cream:it's ok amy tails told me.

Amy: is tails as miserable as me?

Cream: no...why?

Amy: um...-blushes- nothing forget it.

The bell rang and before they can ask me anything else I ran to my first period class.

Sonics POV

When me and amy made eye contact at my lockers I didn't know what to say. I was still mad at her. She looked as miserable as I did. Did she miss being my best friend? The bell rang so I ran to class. I sat in a desk. I saw amy walk in and she shot me a cold glare. I gladly returned it. The thought ran in my head all day at school.

In sonics head: will...we ever be friends again?

Ok guess gonna end the chapter here! I'm not even sure it's a cliffhanger XD thanks again to BlackPelt23. Sonic and characters belong to SEGA. Scourage and Sally belong to Archie comics. Byee!!! <3