Chapter 9: Finally free

Y/N's P.O.V:

Wait... They drugged me, didn't they..? That's how I came here in the first place! They drugged me! Those bastards! I kept on struggling and trying to pull of those chains. I had an idea. Don't I have some make-up on me? I searched in my back pocket. Aha!! Red lipstick! Exactly what I need! "Pssst, Hobi." I whispered at Hobi, who was still shocked. "H-Huh? Yes? What's wrong?" "Well, do you want to get out of here?" "Of course I do!" He whisper-yelled. "Well, I've got a dangerous, risky plan." "As long as we get out of here." "That's the tricky part. I don't know if we all can get out safely." "Oh.." "But, it's the only plan we've got." "Hmm... You know what, let's do it. It's the only option we've got. But... If, it goes wrong, who would stay here?" "I would. Now, stop talking and let me tell you what we're going to do." "Okay okay." "So, I have deep, blood-colored lipstick with me. I'll fake my death, and you fake-'murdered' me. I also have a mirror with me, so if we just break that, take a sharp piece of it, smudge some lipstick on my throat or wrist, and scream, then somebody will come here, and check up on me. I the meantime, you can run away. I'll catch up later, I know how to fight." "Wow. How did you just make up this plan so easily?" "I don't even know, now stop asking questions, and let's go for it." "Wait, we need to wake up the oth-" "We're awake. Wide awake." Namjoon said with his eyes wide open, because of the crazy plan. "But... How are we going to get away if we have chains around our legs?" Tae quietly asked. "I also thought about that, so, hold on." I took the pins out of my hair, and we had exactly enough for all of the boys. "Wow. Nice." Said Jimin. "Yup." Namjoon said. "Wait, how are you going to run away? We only have 7 pins." Jin asked. "About that, Hobi has to drop his pin when he quickly stands up. Just drop everything actually, that way, you won't leave any traces." "Oh uh, okay." He said. "Okay time to go. Take the chains off, Hobi, break the mirror, I'll smudge the lipstick." They did as they were told. "Okay, ready? I'm going to scream in 5, 4, 3, 2......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. A guard came running in, to see what had happened. He sat down next to me, and checked my wrist. The boys already ran away, but he didn't even notice, he was so distracted by my wound. I looked around to find the pin, but I didn't see it, I guess he forgot. Uh... What do I do now? I saw the lipstick, and I quickly smashed it while the guard went to get a nurse. I grabbed one of the thin, sharp pieces of the smashed lipstick container, and freed myself. Finally. Freedom. I stood up as quickly as I could, and I started running. I bumped into the guard, and I knocked him down. I ran and ran, until I was out of the strange building. I saw the guys, hiding somewhere. I guess they were not really hiding as they ran up to me. "Oh my, Y/N, are you okay??!?" "I'm fine, now let's get out of here." We ran and ran until we were sure that we were far away. "OMG, I didn't know our life could ever be this complicated." Hobi said, being out of breath. "Me neither." "But... I remember everything, and why in the world did my father lock us up?!?!" Hobi said, turning red of anger. "Calm down Hobi, and, I don't know why, he was really nice." "We need to hide somewhere, I think he's still looking for us." Namjoon said. "You're right." I said. We hid somewhere in the woods. "Guys, let's sleep, we're all tired." "Okay." They all said. "Are we going to sleep on the grass?" Chim asked. "I guess so." I said. "Then sleep on my lap, Y/N. The floor is too hard." "No Chim, it's ok-" "No Y/N, I insist, come on. Jungkook won't be happy if he saw that you slept on the cold, hard ground." I smiled when he mentioned his name. I'm going to see him, hopefully. Chim patted his lap, and I walked to him, defeated. "Fiiineee~"
And so we slept. We woke up the morning after, and we all stood up. "What are we going to do?" Hobi asked, yawning. Everyone looked at me, expecting a good, thoughtful answer. "I don't know." "Oh." They all said in unison. "What if we go and visit Jungkook? I think he'd like to know that we're alive." Tae said. My eyes sparkled at the idea. "I don't know... Isn't that dangerous? I mean, they're looking for us." Hobi said. Then they all looked at me, and they saw my eyes, still sparkling at the idea, while I was daydreaming, not hearing what they said and not seeing their stares. I felt that someone was staring at me, so, I focused again, and I saw all of them, staring at me. "What?"
"I guess we will go." Hobi said while smiling at me.
We started walking, looking around the city. We looked everywhere, but we couldn't find him. We eventually went to the graveyard, hoping he was there. He probably wasn't there though. We were wandering around, until we spotted him. They all nodded to me, and I walked a bit closer to him, but still hiding behind a tree. I saw that he was talking to... A grave? The gravestone said... Y/N??!? So they also faked my death?!? What the heck man, that's messed up. He was talking to the grave, MY grave, not knowing that I was there. I started crying so hard. How long was I gone..?

END OF CHAPTER 9

HI. THIS IS MY SECOND UPDATE TODAY. YAS. I'M HAPPY. I HOPE YOU ARE TOO. Did you like today's chapter? I hope you did. Please tell me if yah did. GTG now
BWYEEEEEEE