Chapter 7: My... Husband..?

Y/N P.O.V:

I woke up in a weird room and looked around. I tried to move. I really tried. But something was holding me back, it was really heavy. I looked behind me and saw heavy chains around my legs. I stood up, and fell back down again because of the weight. It made a loud, annoying clattering sound. "Ughh..." I heard Hobi wake up. "What's going on? Where are we?" He said as he rubbed his eyes lazily. "I don't know what's going on." He was about to stand up, but I stopped him before he could. "Wait! Don't even try, there are chains around our legs and it will make you fall back down again." "What? Chains?" He looked at his feet. He was definitely shocked. "Yup." I said. "Why though?" "I honestly don't know. I remember that we heard boss' conversation, but after that, I don't remember anything." "I do remember that he mentioned some 'Jungkook'." I suddenly had another headache, remembering someone. I saw a boy, hugging me, while I was crying. We looked at a ring that was on my hand, and he had the same one, so I'm guessing that we were married. "What's wrong?" Hobi asked being concerned. "Nothing, I just remember something strange, again." "What was it this time?" "I saw a boy, hugging me, while I was crying. We looked at a ring that was on my hand, and he had the same one, so I'm guessing that we were married." "Do you remember his name?" "I think it was 'Jungkook'. Hobi groaned in pain. "Hobi, are you okay?" "Y-Yes, but I remember him too. He was like a little brother to me. And... He was your husband, Y/N..." "He was..?" "Yes, I guess so... We were at your wedding, with him." "He..." "He's your husband, Y/N. You're still wearing the ring." "My... Husband..?"

END OF CHAPTER 7

HEY. DIS WAS ANOTHAH CHAPTER. BAAAAM, I'M SLAYING. Buuuut... Did you like it? Please tell mehh! Uh, GTG now, Imma sleep.
BWYEEEEE!!