Part: 1

RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth

The story belongs to me.

PS: this is after Ruby fights Roman and goes to Beacon.

Hope you enjoy!

(Y/N)= your name

(L/N)= Last name

{}= thoughts

Y/N POV

Y/N: "*looks out the window* Beacon Academy."

My name, is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am going to be a first year at Beacon Academy. My parents, (D/N) (L/N) and (M/N) (L/N), use to go to this academy before I was born. They told me all about the adventures they had here. This got me very interested, so I decided to follow in their footsteps and become a huntsman! To be honest, I'm kind of nervous of what I'll go through during my time here. The Bullhead then lands in front of the academy and the shuttle doors open. Then me and the rest of the students walked out, and when I did, I was full of amazement seeing Beacon up close. I mean, my parents showed me pictures of Beacon when I was younger, but I didn't think it would be THIS big!! It was amazing! I was about to head to the auditorium, until I saw a blonde dude run out of the bullhead and towards a trash can, and then he started to vomit. When people passed by him, I heard some of them making grossed out noises and some laughter as some people started calling him "Vomit Boy". I kind of felt sorry for the guy. So I walked up to him to see if I could, possibly, help.

Y/N: "*pats his shoulder* hey buddy, you ok?"

After I asked that, he looked at me and gave me a thumbs up and went back to vomiting. I just stood there, waiting until he was finished. While I was waiting, I looked at some of the students and saw that some had either really cool armor or even really cool weapons. I kept looking around until my gaze fell on something. Or someone. It was a girl, she had raven black hair, beautiful amber eyes, black shoes, black and white clothing, and a black bow on her head. She looked really beautiful. I must have been staring to long because she turned her gaze towards me. We both stared at each other for a while and I was worried she was going to think I was a creep or something. But, to my surprise, she just smiled and waved at me. I was shocked at this, but got over it really quickly, and smiled and waved back at her. I saw her giggle at this a little bit and she left. I just kept staring in awe and embarrassment. I sound snapped back to reality when the guy started breathing.

Blonde boy: "S-sorry about that. I'm just not use to flying." He said a bit embarrassed.

Y/N: "Nah, its fine. People get motion sickness all the time. So it's cool." I said with a smile.

Jaune: "*smiles* thanks dude. I'm Jaune Arc by the way. Short, sweet, rolls off tongue, ladies love it~"

Y/N: "Do they?"

Jaune: "T-they will! Eventually."

Y/N: "*laughs a little* yeah, right. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet you Jaune."

Jaune: "Wait a minute. (Y/N) (L/N)? As in the son of (D/N) and (M/N) (L/N)?! The two famous huntsman and huntress in all of Vale?!"

Y/N: "Yep, that's right!"{Man, I forgot my parents were popular.}

Jaune: "Dude, that's so cool! I just met the son of two of the most famous hunters ever!"

Y/N: "*chuckles* then I guess this is a good day for you!" I said jokingly.

Jaune: "Yeah it is!" he said before we both started laughing.

Jaune was about to say something, until we heard an explosion close by. Without saying anything, we both ran to where the explosion came from. When we got there, we saw a girl in a White dress yelling at a girl in a black and red dress and...........the girl from earlier. The girl in white got mad and stormed off while the girl from earlier walked away. Then the girl in red fell to her knees in sadness. I felt bad and decided to walk up to her. As I did, I heard her say to herself "Welcome to Beacon" in a disappointed tone.

Y/N: "*offers hand* hey. Things don't usually go the way you'd expect on the first day." I said with a small smile.

The girl looked up at me and saw my hand, then hesitantly grabbed it and I pulled back to her feet.

Girl in red: "Thanks."

Y/N: "No problem." I said as Jaune came up to us.

Then both me and Jaune introduced our self's to her and she was surprised to have met the son of (D/N) and (M/N) (L/N).

Ruby: "I'm Ruby Rose."

Jaune: "Aren't you a bit young to be here?"

Ruby: "Y-yeah. I sort of got moved up two years by Ozpin."

Y/N: "Oz let you in two years early? That must mean you're special."

Ruby nervously laughed at this and then started up a new conversation. She showed us her weapon, which was a high caliber sniper rifle combined with a scythe. Jaune then showed us his and it was a sword and a shield. It didn't turn into a gun, but it was still pretty cool that he stick with the original.

Y/N: "I guess it's my turn then." I said as I took out my weapon.

(Your weapon)

 After I did, I saw Ruby's eyes sparkle in amazement

Jaune: "Dude, that looks cool!"

Y/N: "Thanks. It's called Metal-Lock, it's a sword combined with a revolver. I created like this so that way I can attack Grimm and enemies from both far and close at the same time." I said as I sheathed back Metal-Lock.

Ruby: "So, uh, do you guys know where to go?"

Jaune: "Maybe it's some special land mark!"

*awkward silence*

Jaune: "That's a no, huh?"

R/(Y/N): "*giggle/chuckle* yep, that's a no."

TO BE CONTINUED

Volteg77: "I FINALLY UPLOADED IT! I announced this a while back, and I finally finished it!!! I hoped you guys enjoyed it, also sorry if it was short ^^;. I'll see if I could get started on the second part soon. But for now, I'll see you guys later! GOOD NIGHT!!!"