{04: the crush}

Tea's point of view

Everything happened so swiftly, I don't think I will ever have the time to adjust to all the changes that my life has been going through lately. My thoughts were stormy, like a million droplets of rain combined with a wind, strong enough to wipe away everything that I once knew. Probably that was the why I woke up panicking and breathing heavily.. It feels like nightmares decided to be my companion since all of this had started.

I took a deep breath and rolled out of my bad, I looked at the time on my phone and it was 6:23 am. Well at least I woke up in time to get ready for school. I headed to the bathroom to take a shower, at least the water would wash away all the worrying for a while.

About 1 hour later I was done getting ready and went downstairs to go and get myself some breakfast. Well you can imagine how happy I was to see my parents there acting all normal. On normal conditions I would have just gone straight to school to avoid talking to them, but I was hungry and those pancakes were making me drool.

"Good morning sweetie. How are you today?" my mom asked me with such a caring tone, I couldn't decide if she was being serious, or was just acting out.

"And you suddenly care? Wow I'm flattered." I said in the most sarcastic tone I could. I guess by this time I was already fluent at that.

"Young lady..." my dad started giving me a warning, but he was caught off... well by me.

"What dad? Honestly what? Since when did you start caring about me because I must say I'm utterly surprised. You think I'll smile when I see your face and be all nice. Well think again, you fucking disgust me." And with that I ran out of the kitchen to get my stuff and then went out.

Differently from the other times I didn't got my car, I needed a walk, some fresh air would do me well and school was very close anyway. I was there early and the school yard wasn't as crowded as usual, so I decided to go to my usual spot and wait for my friends to arrive also.

"Someone's early today." I heard the voice of someone approaching and when I saw his face, I was literally screaming on the inside, my all time crush was talking to me. Why does he have to be so handsome I can't...

"H-Hi Nick" I stuttered, I fucking stuttered. I've been compromised abort the mission...

"Hey" he said giving me that cheeky smile that could melt my heart at anytime. My mind was telling me to say something and not just stay there starring at him as weirdo.

"Why are you at school so early? You are usually here when the first period is over." He said with a chuckle.

"I just wasn't in the mood to stay home I guess." Why was I so awkward around him, well considering that he was my crush since 3rd grade, makes sense right?!

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." And he sounded genuine about that, "I have to go now, talk to you later beautiful." He said waving me goodbye. Oh shit wait. Did he just call me beautiful. My crush thinks I'm beautiful, oh god my heart.

After 15 minutes I was still in a shocked mood, my stomach was filled with butterflies & I was feeling dizzy. It's strange what a simple compliment from your crush can do to you. I hadn't even noticed that my best friend was here already.

"What happened to you?" he said with a chuckle. I guess it wasn't that hard to realize that my heart was melting. Amar has been an amazing friend for such a long time, that he knows me so well.

"You have no idea" I said smirking.

"I know I don't, but I would appreciate if that didn't last long." That bastard, he's always sassy like this, but I love his silly ass.

"Hah funny" I said rolling my eyes. "Anyways, Nick came and talked to me" I said in one breath.

"Wow, it's about time." He said nonchalantly. "Let me guess you stayed there like a statue, looking at his perfectly carved face, wondering if his abs are as hard as they look like." He said teasingly.

"Okay... well yeah" I said awkwardly.

"You're so predictable I swear" he said with a chuckle and kept teasing me until we had to get to classes.

Namjoon's point of view

Another day at work makes it hard to wake up in the morning. I swear that place is worse than hell. I didn't want to be there and never wanted anyway. I had a shower, got ready, got my car keys and drove to my dad's company. When I was there, I was already late. I can't do anything about that unfortunately.

When I entered the office, there was a huge pile of folders on my desk waiting for me to check. Thing keep getting worse, by every minute passing. I called Alice, my secretary, to bring me the schedule for the day and like a little slut she was, she was in my office in seconds. Today was her lucky day, I was in the mood.

"Yes sir?" she said as soon as she entered, with that pathetic smile on her face.

"Come here Alice." I said barely giving to her any attention. In a matter of seconds she was sitting on my lap, grinning like an idiot. She's very sexy, but nowhere near my type.

"Now, be a good girl Alice and give daddy what he wants." I said smirking, knowing she knows exactly what I want. By the time, she was on her knees, unbuckling my belt and sliding my pants off. It feels so good, it always does. At least she's good at something.

And as always my dad would be the one to ruin the moment. Hasn't he ever heard of knocking.

"Namjoon..." he said glaring angrily at me.

"Dad what the hell, ever heard of knocking?" I said pulling my pants up immediately.

"Why am I not surprised of you?" he said rolling his eyes. "Oh and Alice you're fired. Go get your things and go home."

"You can't fire her" he always liked to boss everyone around, this man was a freak for control.

"I think I already did." He said pretending to be thinking. As if I could hate this man more than I already did.

"Whatever, why are you here anyway?"

"Well besides being your boss, you have to go and pick up Tea from school and bring her here. Her dad will be here shortly also." He said so nonchalantly, I swear I wanted to punch him in the face.

"And why exactly can't her dad go and pick her up himself?"

"I didn't give you a choice didn't it? Now take this photo of her and go get her." As soon as I was about to argue some more, he left the office. Like always he doesn't care if anyone has anything to say, he makes the law and that's all everyone here needs to know. What a great day to go and babysit a high school girl.