Chapter 3 Sierra veterans wing

The team has been sent to go extract Dr. Ellen Mackintosh. Doc went along for this one. The other two were Ash and Finka. And of course Y/n went along. They had to enter the hospital. As soon as they did Y/n trail-blazed their way to where they needed to be. They found the doctor and held their ground. But then the doctor stressed her getting her research for a cure.

Y/n: If you all will not go. Then I will go with the doctor. I don't want to be this thing forever. Heck I don't even know if my family is okay. They would not want me to come back like this.

Ash: I'm going with.

Finka in head: You are not getting alone time with Y/n.

Finka: I'm in.

Doc: I guess since the majority wants to go.

Ellen: Thank you. Y/n. I promise that one day we will find a way to cure you.

Y/n: Thank you. All of you.

Y/n in head: I won't let anything happen to anyone.

They went into the lab. Ellen guided them to her research. And it was dangerous. The grunts were in mass and made every inch of ground a battle. But they got what they needed and now needed an extraction. But soon they found their real threat. A man walked in their way two smashers in tow.

?: So Y/n. I am impressed that you resisted my control.

Y/n: You must be that voice I heard.

?: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hive. My former name did not fit me anymore. So I took the name Hive.

Y/n: You caused too many deaths.

Hive: Do not blame me. I merely contracted the chimera virus. Then it broke my mind. Now I have this uncontrollable urge to kill everyone.

Y/n: I will not let you.

Hive: In all due time we will fight. But for now have fun with my friends here.

The smashers charged for the group. Doc took Ellen into cover. Ash and Finka worked together against one smasher while Y/n fought the other one. They defeated the smashers and moved on. Soon they arrived at the helipad. And in a few minutes the helicopter arrived. Doc rushed Ellen to the helicopter. He got on. But it was getting swarmed. Ash, Finka and Y/n were separated from the helicopter.

Y/n: Get out of here! We'll be fine!

Doc: Good luck Y/n!

The helicopter took off leaving the three there.

Ash: Any ideas?!

Y/n: Yeah, grab a back spike.

The two girls listened. Y/n jumped off the roof.

Y/n: Hold on!

The girls wrapped their arms around Y/n. He landed on a nearby dumpster making the force go through him and not the girls. He was extremely hurt. The girls let go of him and got out of the dumpster. Y/n followed suite. Y/n stretched and bones cracked.

Y/n: Yeah I am never doing that again.

Ash: Guess we need to find an exfil.

Finka: Yeah. Then hold out until extraction arrives.

Y/n: I know a place.

They went to Y/n's house. A two story house that is still intact. Mainly because Y/n let nothing happen to it. They went in.

Ash on coms: Thermite come in.

Thermite on coms: Good to hear you are okay. What about the others.

Ash: We all are fine but we need exfil.

Thermite: We can not get back out there until morning. You need to hold out for the night.

Ash: Roger that.

Y/n: Oh well, nothing we can do about that. I'm going to go get some food. I normally do my shopping when I actually need to.

Y/n left.

Ash: Admit it Finka.

Finka: Admit what?

Ash: You fell for Y/n didn't you?

Finka: You did too so whats your point?

Ash: He will be mine. It would be wise to back off before you get burned.

Finka: Wrong. He will be mine.

Ash: He did not let YOU feed him now did he?

Finka: You made that move! He did not ask you to!

Ash: So?! He clearly likes me more!

Finka: We'll see about that!

Ash: Fine, whoever can win Y/n over gets him!

Finka: Deal!

The girls waited for Y/n's return. And he came back with some apples across his blade arms.

Y/n: I got apples.

Ash took an apple and so did Finka. Y/n bit an apple off his blade arm. They ate and then they decided to get some shut eye. Y/n laid in his bed that already had holes from the first night he went to sleep. He preferred sleeping on his back anyway. But then he felt a shift on his bed from both sides. He looked to see that both Ash and Finka curled up beside him asleep. He did not think much of this, only because he logically thought that it would be safer to sleep next to one another anyway.

Ash in head: Y/n will be mine.

Finka: Y/n will love me.

The next morning Y/n got out of bed and popped flares for the helicopter. Soon Ash and Finka came out as well. And Y/n knew that perhaps the road to a cure has started. But if Hive is still out there a cure will not matter. Hive needs to die.