Chapter 4 Progress?

When the three made it back. Y/n went to see what the progress was on finding a cure. He found Doc and Ellen working on it.

Y/n: How is it coming along?

Doc: It will take time. Your blood helps a lot. It seems to kill certain cells. 

Ellen: Yes, your body has become immune to the cells we deem the control cells.

Doc: They are the ones that cause uncontrollable killing. If we can get that first. Then perhaps later we can kill all the cells. Or at least suppress them. 

Y/n: I'll take all I can get at this point in time. 

 Doc: Y/n. 

Y/n: Yeah Doc? 

Doc: What did you do before this? 

Y/n: Not much. I worked as a mechanic. But I guess since that place is destroyed. This is the closest thing I got to a job. 

Doc: Interesting. Maybe something there helped? 

Y/n: I'll let you theorize. 

Y/n left. 

Y/n in head: I hope they find a cure soon. Or at least something to give me my hands back. I hate these stupid blades. 

Y/n walked until he found Thermite. 

Thermite: Oh hey Y/n. 

Y/n: Hey Thermite. What are you up to? 

Thermite: Doc just contacted me about some mechanic supplies he wants. I am having them sent here. 

Y/n: Oh okay. 

Y/n in head: Doc seems to think that might be it. Interesting. 

Y/n: Anyway, I'll leave you to it. 

Y/n left and continued walking. Eventually he was stopped by Ash.

Ash: Mind if I join you?

Y/n: Not at all. 

 Moments later Finka stopped them. 

Finka: Room for one more? 

Y/n: Sure. 

They walked for a few minutes. 

Finka in head: Thought you could pull a fast one on me Ash? I don't think so. 

Ash: Darn you Finka. You are getting in the way. 

 They walked for a little bit longer until Doc stopped them. 

Doc: Here Y/n. I have something for you.  

Y/n: What? 

Doc injected him with a fluid. 

Doc: Try and change your arms back into hands. 

Y/n did and it worked! 

Y/n: Woah! Thanks Doc! 

Doc: We just sympathized a control serum for you so you can change your arms. 

Y/n: You are a life saver. 

Doc: Don't mention it. 

Doc left. 

Y/n: It is so good to have my hands back. 

Ash: I never thought I would see a guy so excited to see his own hands.

Y/n: You never know how much you will miss something until it is gone. 

Finka: That is true. 

  Y/n: Well at least I don't need anyone to feed me anymore. I can pick up my own spoon now. 

Ash in head: But I enjoyed feeding you. 

Finka in head: I would have not minded feeding you. 

 Y/n: I am going to get going. I got things I need to do. 

Y/n left to enjoy having his hands back. The first thing he did was enjoy not having to stab his own food. Then he played board games with Kapkan. He won every time. Then he was bored. The fun he had did not last. The short enjoyment of having his hands back ended fast. He found himself with nothing left to do. He was walking around. Ash and Finka found him. 

Ash: Hi Y/n.

Finka: Hi. 

Y/n: Hi girls. 

They joined him in walking. 

Ash in head: I just need Finka to go away for five minutes. 

Finka in head: Back off Ash. You will not win. 

They continued walking. Eventually they stopped because it was time for shut eye. Y/n went to bed. But he noticed Ash and Finka gave each other dirty looks. 

Y/n in head: Wonder what is up with them.