Introduction/Prologue

Being the new kid at a school at the start of a school year is bad enough- all the kids and their friend groups, giggling and reminiscing about what they did over the summer. Everything is laid out already. So, if that sounds completely one hundred percent awful, wait until you here this. I was the new girl starting second semester of my senior year in high school. What kind of sick parents would do that to their child?

                I mean, I guess there was kind of a legitimate reason for us moving from our nice sunny beach house in LA to freezing cold Boston. My younger sister Carly has bone cancer, and she needs a bunch of transplants and other surgeries to survive. I was researching online, and  found that on average, someone with the same cancer as Carly lives about five years upon diagnosis. That gives us one more blessed year with Car in our lives. It makes me sad to think about, but I focus on the thought that she can be that one special case that exceeds what the numbers say.

HEY EVERYBODY! I know this is super short, but it's only the introduction. I'm hoping that based on that little blurb, you will come to enjoy and want to read more chapters that are in the process of being written right now! Let me know what you think should be changed, added, or removed. Oh, and don't forget to VOTE FOR THE CHAPTERS!!

Thank you, 

                  Chloe <3