Im Not a Demigod

At lunch, I was looking for him.

I didn't see him in any of my other classes.

But I saw him at a table with no body there. I told my friends I will sit with them in a minute, and sat down across from him.

He looked up at me and narrowed his eyes. "What do you want??"

"I just found out your real....you think I'm going to let you go??"

"What do you mean??"

"My freaking life is that series, and I always wanted to be a demigod. It would be sooo cool to go to Camp Half-Blood. You are my favorite character and my er...screen saver...I uh kind of have a crush on y-"

"Look, your nice and all but please..leave me alone.." He grabbed his bag and walked another empty table.

I was hurt.

But I saw another person I knew. She walked over to Nico's table and sat down. Annabeth.

I was about to walk over to her, but Nico glanced at me with a death stare and looked back at Annabeth.

I got up and went to the table my friends were at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At math, which was my sixth period, Annabeth walked in. She walked over to the teacher and asked something.

"Kylie Martin please go was Ms. Chase there out in the hall to take a interview for the yearbook" Ms. Boldman told me.

I nodded and followed her out, knowing this isn't for the yearbook.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nico is waiting in front of the school," Annabeth told me as we walked down the fire escape.

As she said, Nico was waiting for us.

"Why am I here??" I asked them.

Nico looked at me.

"You know about us, and your not a demigod but....you have a demigod vibe," Annabeth explained.

I nodded and Nico grabbed our wrists.

We flashed though darkest and I knew we were shadow traveling.

We landed in the strawberry fields. I pushed though and fell on my stomach in the dirt.

"Are you okay, child??" I looked up at Chiron.

"Hey Chiron..." I said, standing up. He looked surprised, even though I played it cool, I was freaking out inside.

"You know who I am??" He asked.

"Chiron...she read the books...but she isn't a demigod," Annabeth said, coming out of the field.

He simply nodded. "I feel she has a little demigod in her, come"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got shown around camp by Chiron, Annabeth and Nico, even though Nico never said anything.

A red haired girl came up to us, Rachel.

"Chiron!!! I need to ta-" she looked at me. "That's her!!" She pointed at me.

"What are y-" Nico started till Rachel feel to her knees, and green smoke came out of her noise and mouth, her eyes were green.

"The different one

Shall travel west

To defeat the done

And put the cross to rest

The universe shall fall

To sun or heat

Or kill them all

To something no one can beat." Rachel finished and stood, rubbing her head.

"I think that was a prophecy about you..." Annabeth told me.

~~~~~~~~~

I got to stay in the Artemis cabin, cause I was good with a bow, I figured out.

"Apollo...." I muttered as I fell asleep.

Apollo....he is my demigod side.