7.

| Kabir in the MM |

Deetranada P.O.V.

"How much is in here?" I asked Kabir who handed me two Manila envelopes.

I was in his house picking up the drugs I wanted to sell in New York.

"Two hundred capsules in each." He said.

"How much do I owe you?"

"Three thousand."

I dug through my small sized Louis Vuitton duffel bag filled with money. I pulled out three bands and another out as a tip. I placed the manila envelope in the duffel bag and zipped it up. I placed the four bands in a brown paper bag.

I handed him the paper bag. "You look like a natural. You done this before?" He asked taking the bag and counting the money.

"Yeah. It's just my first time doing it with my own supply. It's all there, yo." I joked.

He laughed. "They must've really trusted you at your old cartel. Why'd you leave?"

"I just felt like I needed to be independent. Do you see yourself not working with your dad?" I asked dismissing the subject.

"Nope, we're partners, and we're at the top. He needs my brains, and I need his connections. Once he dies, his connections are mine. Then, I'll be at the top. I just hope that happens later on, and not now." He said.

I slowly nodded my head. "I have to go."

"Can I take you out to eat, or are you in a hurry?"

"I have a flight to catch, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry, I just forgot."

"It's cool. You don't need to apologize."

"A'ight. Text me while you're on this trip though. I might fuck around and miss you." He smirked taking a step closer to me.

I took a step closer to him and we were face to face. "I'm trying not to mix business with pleasure anymore."

He smiled cockily. "I hope I'm not making it hard for you." He said licking his lips.

I let out a small laugh. "Bye, Kabir." I said backing away.

He nodded his head towards me with his signature smirk.

~~~

"I don't give a fuck how the molly gets there, just know if you get pulled over with my shit, it's over for you." I said through the phone.

I was driving to the airport to meet Ann. I was talking to this dude I hired to take the drugs to New York since I would not be able to carry them on the plane. I also hired him to assist me in selling because I was planning on dealing at the club, and I needed someone to hold the drugs for me.

"I understand that. I was just try'na make sure you knew I was 2 hours away cause I'on wanna be waiting." The man I hired, James, said.

"Nigga, watch who you talking to. You supposed to wait for me, I hired you. Don't start getting smart in the mouth."

"I'm sorry bout that." He apologized.