1.

| Brazil in the MM |

Deetranada P.O.V.

As I said before, my reputation in jail grew as time passed. Yeah, I was that nigga. It still didn't mean that I had a lot of friends I'd fuck with in the long run. I had one - that was enough for me.

Her name was Brazil. It was real funny how we got close; we hated each other. We almost got into at least three fights. All that went down the toilet after we started throwing food at each other in the cafeteria. The wardens forced us to clean it up during yard time, and we just clicked. She was in for robbery. She got 5 years with 18 months of probation. She got out while I was serving my second year, so by the time I'd gotten out, she was off probation.

Before I went to jail, I released a few songs and covers. I even debuted my then new song, "FullTimeSavage," which my then producer, A.Kay and Sage and them ended up releasing. In the middle of the year after I went to jail, A.Kay and Sage visited me.

Sage was telling me that "FullTimeSavage" was doing really good and had thousands of listens on SoundCloud, Spotify, and YouTube. A.Kay and Sage said people was on social media wishing I wasn't locked up cause they need more music from me. I was geeked as fuck. I told the two out of excitement, "Yo, if that's what the people want, go on ahead and put 'Instagram Comments' out and if they want more, put 'Adolescence Swim' out. Tell em I got some more shit for them once I get out."

I was at my house walking around. Trying to remember every inch of it. No one was home. Sage was living with Jamon until he got with his girl friend which left Sage at the house himself. I could sense Sage was moving back to the mansion soon though. Sage and Aaliyah had took 7 year old Malaysia out to six flags. I went to the basement which was filled with new furniture. The new furniture didn't stop me from thinking about that time Jamon and Juan got into their first fight.

The good ol' days when I knew Jamon was feeling me, I thought making myself laugh.

I went upstairs and turned on my phone and saw a missed call from Ann. I called her back.

"Hello." I said once she answered.

"I was calling to see if you wanted to fuck it up tonight at Key and J.I.'s club." She said with music playing in the background.

"Yeah, I can pull up. What time?" I asked.

"10."

"That's my bedtime, bih." I said jokingly.

"Don't be falling asleep when you come."

"I won't. I got something to tell you."

As soon as I said that, I got a call from an unknown person.

"Hold on, Ann. I'll tell you when we link tonight." I said hanging up on her.

I answered the unknown caller and waited for them to speak.

"Hello?" The caller asked.

"Who this?" I asked.

"You know who the fuck it is, bitch, it's Brazil. Why the fuck you so quiet?" She asked.