The World with Stupidity In It

A/N:
Should I make longer or shorter chapters? #justasking

Well... Moving on...

'Ahh... I'm sleepy'

Cerise called it a day and gave herself a rewarded sleep, hoping to ease the headache she received from thinking too much over minor details.

'Who cares about villainesses,stupid capture targets and whiny heroines? I need my sleep now...they can all rot in hell'

She thought as she welcomed the array of darkness. Really... Sleepy version of Cerise is the scariest.

Even Naira, the maid who raised her up unconsciously shivered because of the princess's scary aura.

She have mentally noted not to disturb the princess now. She have long ago learned her lesson through another maid...
She shivered again. Yes, it's better to stay away from the princess and never ever disturb her or else she wants to enter the forbidden club of masochistic servants...

But stupidity will never leave you even if you have already learned the lesson, so... Right after she reminded herself not to disturb the princess, she ended up falling down the stairs in a stupid... And loud way.

She cries inwardly. ' Oh Dear... There goes my normal life slowly slipping away... Uwuwu( TДT)'

But... There was no sign of the princess waking up so she pouted?... like a disappointed love-struck girl.

So there was this stupid story...

... One stupid afternoon, the princess was sleepy and ended up sleeping in one of the pavilion... A stupid maid just happened to stupidly pass by and stupidly decided to carry the princess to her chamber. But her stupid actions provoked the devil... And she ended up getting verbally abused by the angry kitte---ehem... By the angry princess.

Still... It was worth the risk...

She get to have the honor to savor the princess's honey -coated profanities.

Ahhh... Such an honor for her.
And Naira, who have heard of what happened was somehow.... Jealous and afraid.

She also wants to experience being the target of the princess's offensive language..since the princess rarely talk so being cursed at means that you are worth of the princess's energy...but she's also afraid that she'll learn to like it like the other maids and join the club.

No way. She shivered. She's not a masochist... But the princess is truly an adorable sadist so she can't help it!

The said person, was having a deep sleep... Uncaring of the world.

All is well until the childish excuse of a father decided to summon Cerise for something.

Looks like the Emperor have enough of a month long cold war with his beloved child.

"CERISSSSSEEEEE!!!~" The usual cold and overbearing Emperor was nowhere to be seen, only a big dog wagging it's tail trying to get it's owner's attention was present.