Who are you again?

Cerise yawns.

Really... The show in front of her is nothing new.

While she 'plays' tea party with Lily... Aljur comes uninvited and plays with them too, even though he is 4 years older than them and a man.

Ahh... No... He is playing with Lily, not with Cerise.

Oh, the torture.

Cerise is being the third wheel again.

Just as she was going to die of boredom, the Prince excuses himself for a moment and left the room.

Good, Cerise thought...No more PDA in front of her... And also an opportunity to bully-- Ehem... To play with Lily.

"My lady, are you listening?" Lily's gentle voice snapped Cerise out of her stupor.

"Who are you again?" Cerise raises her eyebrows as the brown eyes starts to tear up.

"I-I'm L-Lily Your Highness... I'm your playmate..." The brown eyes shed more tears as Aljur entered the room again.

"I forgot my--" He was about to make an excuse to see Lily again when he heard Lily's weak voice.

"I-I'm sorry Your Highness... I-I won't do it again...*hic* Please forgive me! *hic* Please don't hit me this time! "
Lily cried while repeatedly bowing.

Cerise yawned as a reply and rolled her eyes, which angered Aljur.

He pulled Lily to his embrace and glared at Cerise, hiding Lily from her.

"What happened?" He gently asked the girl in his arms.

Lily seems to hesitate first, subtly looking at Cerise and shrinking into Aljur more.

"I-I... " She stops and yelps as if she saw something scary behind Aljur's back. But really... It was only Cerise's adorable bored look.

Aljur glared at his sister again.
"Why are you treating Lily like this? She is your friend, your sister!" He coldly reprimanded. "She is like a family member now! She's not your slave!"

Cerise could only shrug and left the room.

No use explaining it. She tried many times throughout the endless reincarnation. She have given up saving her 'brother' from the heroine's clutches half way through. He deserves it anyway. For being a jerk older brother.

Well... After her death, Aljur's prophecy never came true because there was never a prophecy for him in the first place. It was all made up by the devil.

He was just used by the devil to lead the rebels and destroy the Red Emperor's (Cerise's Father) Empire, known as Ambriose Empire... which was the strongest empire of the human continent.

As the Red Empire (Ambriose) was down, the Blue(Mystia), Yellow(Drakon) and Green (Elvira) Empires have nothing against the demons of the Dark Continent.

Only the Ambriose Royal Family have the access to the Light Tower of Heaven, which was used to seal the demons and other creatures from the Dark Continent, and there was no one left of them since Cerise died.

Aljur have long ago know of his true identity and his so called 'prophecy'. That was why he hated the fact that the Red Emperor only took him because he can be useful in the future and agreed with the devil's deal.

He destroy the Red Empire, and the devil will let him be the king of the world.

But... He was a fool to trust the devil's words.

He never knew of the truth about the Light Tower of Heaven, or the devil's true identity...Because right after he killed Cerise, Lily stabbed him on his heart with a loving smile, and jumped on another man's embrace.

The man was familiar to him... Ahh.. It was the Rebel General who was sent by the devil.

They happily kissed as Aljur watched, slowly dying of blood loss and broken heart, the literal and unliteral meaning.

Oh. But don't hate the heroine that much. You have to save some for later...

She has several other men on her palm aside from the Red Crown Prince(Aljur) and the Rebel General (???)... The Blue Crown Prince(???), the new Yellow Emperor (???) and of course, the Devil himself, the Dark Emperor (???).

Cerise frowns.

How did she even knew of these events?

These events were after her death and she could only know if her soul wandered around the land for so long.

But no, right after her death, time goes back again in an instant.

So how?...

Her delicate eyebrows furrowed more but she sighed not long after.

There was no use thinking over it. She's too tired now after her great acting a while ago.

It was great, she does not cry anymore over the heart ache her stupid 'brother' gives her.

She have truly loved him, but it was easier to let go. He's happier with another. She have tried to accept it... To hate him... But...

After all the reincarnations, she can't help falling over his smile.

The frown returns on her face again.

This is weird... This feeling is not hers...

She doesn't love Prince Aljur... The stupid capture target.

Wait... Capture target? Heroine?  Villainess?...

♥ TBC...

Spoiler Alert! ⚠ read at your own risk!~

Just kidding.

It's Author's Note so better skip it. Ahahaha.

Sorry if this was not on your expectations but hey... I got lazy.

I'm just sharing... Chill.

Please be patient with me cause doing your story on a phone is really a hassle. (T-T)

See ya next time (Though we never met) ahaha. ---

See you on the next Chappie bbs ♥