Mother?

A/N: Eyy ♥ A double update... Who loves me? (Ps: I won't hope. Haha)

The Red Emperor smiled tiredly when his beloved daughter left.

His pair of nostalgic eyes swept across the only portrait in his huge throne room.

In the portrait was a gorgeous and ethereal woman, with long silver hair, pink peach blossom eyes, and a signature dimpled smile.

The smile he have fallen for...
The smile he have worked hard to witness...
The smile of his beloved Empress...

'Our daughter is exactly like you, my Rose... Thank you for giving me a reason to continue living...I love you'

He smile genuinely, a nostalgic look on his face... Fresh tears started to come out... He walks slowly towards the huge portrait.

His eyes were still full of love.

No matter how many years have gone... His love never changed... Like a permanent scar.

A beautiful permanent scar.

"It's been 5 years, I miss you more everyday... My Rose.."

It's sunset.

The golden-pink rays of the sun created a beautiful and sad view for the princess.

It's been 5 years already, but she still can't forget the woman she called mother.

In fact, sunsets remind her of the woman.

The woman she have learned to love... But suddenly disappeared without proper goodbye.

"You know..." She started,"You remind me of sunset, a beautiful ending.." She smiled, showing an alluring dimple, but then frowned,"Why? Why do you have to leave us?... Mother?... Why did you leave me?..."

Tears started flowing down her peach blossom eyes.
She hurriedly wiped them.

"... 100 reincarnations and still... I can't stop you from leaving... I'm so useless!" She paused for a moment and took a deep breath, "I sometimes want to arrive sooner. Not this 10 year old broken me. I want to go back when I was still in your embrace... When I was 5...or no! I wish younger than 5 so I can stop you from being selfless and... And teach you how to be selfish too... "

Cerise glared at the woman's small portrait above her desk.

"Then... Not only can I save you... I can also save father too... He was selfish back then"

"... But he was only selfish for you and me! Why didn't you see that? You're not blind!"

... " I can also save big brother. I know you don't hate him... But your insecurities and paranoia ate you. You loved father too much that you can't bear to look at a child you thought was his child with another... "

"I wish you were a bit selfish and told father your feelings so you both can solve it and we can be a happy family!... "

Her sight becomes blurry with tears again.

"You didn't hate big brother... But you didn't loved him either. It made big brother blacken you know... Instead of being grateful... He asked for revenge. But in the end, he only destroyed himself... "

"Father's broken the most. He loved you so much that I feel ants crawling in my skin... You were so sweet. And then what? Just for an adopted child you lost faith in him? Loved another man and destroyed father's faith on you too?.. Now he... He can never love again cause he still loves you... he can never love anyone else. Not even me! He just sees me as your gift to him! He's broken beyond repair Mother... "

"All this, because of you... Because you were afraid your feelings will destroy others... You kept them all to yourself, where it destroyed you.. Now, where are you? Where are you when your hidden feelings have destroyed them entirely?..."

Cerise closes her eyes. " You're lucky I'm wasting my time and energy saying how much I hate you! Cause I can actually erase your existence in my life. But here I am, talking like a lunatic to a dead person... Ahaha. Mother? Please come back... "

"Please..."

I love you... Mama.

Was this too dramatic? Hehe.

Sorry?

Thanks for reading bbs ♥