Yuki part two

Shizuos POV
"Izaya it's getting late now, you must be tired..." I said as I walked into Yuki's room, I looked up to see him smiling at me as he held out a sheet of paper towards me. I took it and read what was written. An adoption paper? With both ours and Yuki's name on- wait.
"Izaya. Did you...... Is that who you met earlier? To discuss adoption for Yuki?" I looked up at to see him smiling. He looked very tired but I could tell that this smile was genuine... He was actually happy.
"I've made payments for her treatment as well, it starts tomorrow and the doctor said she'll be better in no time"
I slowly walked over and hugged him tightly, not showing my face or my true feelings behind all this
"Shizu?"
"You've changed...... You've changed so much..... I...... I don't know who you are anymore....." this can't be Izaya... He's too selfless and kind... Izaya would never do something like this. Instead. He would help put the girl out of her misery...

Izayas POV
"Shizu?..." I said cautiously to Shizuo. Something was off about him, was he not happy?
"I'm okay... Let's get you to bed Izaya, you need to sleep." He pulled away avoiding eye contact completely. He took me back to my room in complete silence, there wasn't even a sign of happiness coming from him... Maybe I was wrong... He still see's me as the bad guy... Once we were back in my room I climbed into the bed and laid down, Shizu still avoided my eyes.
"... Shizu..." I broke the awkward silence between us, my voice croaked and was quiet. Before I even realised myself, I was crying... Shizuo finally looked at me and spoke
"... Why are you crying?" he looked slightly puzzled but mostly guilty. I just shook my head and wiped my cheeks, trying to calm myself down.
"Go home tonight... I need to get some rest... Sort some things out for Yuki"
I tried to keep my breathing steady and closed my eyes to stop them from watering. I heard Shizu sigh then a soft click of the door closing.

Shizuos POV
I led on my bed staring up at the ceiling.
"I... Have a daughter now... I guess..." I whispered to myself trying to figure everything out. We adopted Yuki. The little girl who became so attached to Izaya. My thoughts were suddenly cut off by my phone ringing, I reach over and pick it up to see who I need to shout at for annoying me. It was the hospital
"Hello?"
"Hello, can I speak to Mr. Shizuo Heiwajima please?" A women with a soft tone replied kindly as, I sighed trying to keep my cool
"That's me. Is there problem?"
The women paused for a moment
"I'm a nurse from the hospital. You are Izaya Orihara's next of kin, correct?"
"... Yes..." all anger I had drained from my body and I was filled with dread. "Has something happened to Izaya?"
She paused again, her voice was softer
"I'm afraid so... Izaya's health has dropped increasingly... I'm sorry to say this but he has been induced
into a coma for the time being..."
My mind went blank. I couldn't think about anything, say anything. Is... is this it?... the last time I spoke to Izaya, I upset him... made him cry... this is all my fault...
"Mr. Heiwajima?" The nurse cut off my thoughts, I just hung up the phone and it dropped onto the floor.

Without even realizing it I was at the hospital, stood in front of the door to Izaya's room. Do I go in? Or just stand here like the fucking idiot I am... I slowly reached for the handle, slowly turned and pushed the door open. I heard the sound of the machines straight away. I felt sick. Izaya was hooked up to different wires and machines, it looked like one of Shinra's test subjects... I was crying. Again. All I'm good at is crying now. I've lost Izaya. I'm alone. Again.

___________________________

I'm back! Kind of. Lol. I finally got around to finishing this chapter and releasing it XD as you can see by updates I've started a new fanfic. A Yoonmin fanfic lol.

Anyways. I'm nearly at 1000 reads!!! I didn't even realize till now! I didn't even think I'd get 100!!! Gosh!! Thank you so much everyone that's been supporting me!! It means a lot and I'm very thankful!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
*sends virtual hug to all readers*

 I'm nearly at 1000 reads!!! I didn't even realize till now! I didn't even think I'd get 100!!! Gosh!! Thank you so much everyone that's been supporting me!! It means a lot and I'm very thankful!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!*sends virtual hug to all readers*

Thanks for reading! ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ