Treatment

Izayas POV

I was again at the hospital, this place became a second home to me now. I've remembered the names of all the nurses that work at reception and even some who'd aided me as I waited for the doctor. We're in the same room once again talking about my treatment, do I have it or not?
"The cancer is treatable." The doctor smiled at me, I continued to stare at him with no emotion on my face.
"I don't want treatment. I told you before, I'm not having it"
Shizu-chan took my hand and stared at me with a frown
"Iza-"
"No Shizu, I'm not having it. I'm not changing my mind either. I don't want it..." I stood and left the room, leaving Shizu-chan and the doctor in complete confusion and hurt. I rushed down the hall and out of the hospital, there I saw Celty hanging around playing on her phone like she'll usually do. I approached her with a usual smile
"Celty! How nice to see you here! Are you on a job for Shinra?"
She looked up at me then back down at her phone and typed, turned it around and showed me
No actually. I'm here to pick you up, Shizuo has been talking to Shinra about your cancer. Shinra wants to talk to you about it too, he is your doctor after all.
I frowned "Celty look. I've said this from the beginning I'm not having treatment." I look behind and point to mid air "look! It's that cop you're so scared of!" Celty jumped up and turned around, as she did I laughed then ran from her before she could notice I was gone.

Instead of heading home I walked around Ikebukuro for a while. That was until I heard the all to familiar
"IIZZAAAAAYYAAAA!!" I froze on the spot and turned slowly trying to smile. "Ah Shizu-..." He was storming towards me. This time there wasn't a lamp post in hand or anything... he wasn't angry but crying...
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!" I couldn't move, I just stared at him in shock. Once he was in front of me all he did was wrap his arms around me and hugged me.
"Don't.... Don't you ever leave me like that.... I promised I'll stay by your side didn't I?"
I just stood there... my body was limp in his arms yet I was still able to stand, tears started to stream down my face. I hugged him back and cried into his shoulder, I didn't care who was watching me anymore. I can't take this 'I'm always happy' act any longer. The show is finished. People can see how I truly am.

___________________________

I'm so sorry this chapter is so late and short......... I've been so busy.... I still hope you enjoyed this! Again I'm so sorry it's late.....

Thanks for reading! ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ