It'll be okay Shizuo

Shizuos POV

"He hasn't got long left Shizuo... You need to prepare yourself and start planning... I'm sorry... But once he wakes up, tell him it's still not too late to start treatment..." The doctor told me before leaving the room.

Izaya was getting worse... It may have seemed like he was getting better. But he wasn't. At most, he had only a couple weeks left... I need to try and convince him to change his mind... Somehow... I need to. I need him.

"Hey... I'm sorry..." Izaya woke slowly, his voice croaky like usual whilst he gave me small tired smile.
"Please... Get the treatment... Yuki needs both her parents... I... I need you..." My voice started to break as I spoke, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I've been strong for too long in front of Izaya. He needs to see how much this has broken me... How much I need him to stay by my side...
"... I... No..." he replied softly, clearly trying to stay strong.
I lifted my head quickly and looked at Izaya, does he realize how much this is hurting me?
"What?... Why?! I need you! Please! Please get the treatment Izaya!" I begged him
"No Shizu... It's too late..." Izaya closed his eyes, hiding the tears that were brimming and trying to escape
"But... We... Our wedding... We're supposed to have a wedding... Get married... Live happily together with Yuki..." I choked out the words. Trying to find a way to persuade Izaya to get the treatment but he wouldn't budge, he kept refusing no matter what I said.

Izaya just got worser by the day, I gave up trying to convince him because I knew nothing would work. Yuki came by every couple days only to ask if Izaya was okay but of course he wasn't... I had to lie to her... I just told her that he's a little ill but on the road for recovery. He wasn't though. He was on the road to death, which was slowly coming to an end.

___________________________

This chapter is suuuuper short, sorry!! I guess it's a filler? Idk. The next couple will be a LOT longer though! Cause. I only have two chapters left!! (;-;) well technically three. Cause there's two endings! So close to finishing!! I'm excited but scared. Idk XD

Thanks for reading! ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

I feel this was bit of a crappy chapter. Idk.