The confession

~ Two years before ~
"IIIIIZZZAAAAAYYYAAAAAAA!"
And there he was, Shizu-chan was charging towards me like a raging bull but nothing in hand like a trash can or lamp post.
"Ah~ Shizu-chan! How nice to see you, empty handed this time?~" I teased him like usual, main reason why, I was bored and I just wanted to see this guy.
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! OR DO YOU NEED ME TO IMPRINT IT ON YOU SOMEWHERE SO YOU STAY AWAY?! YOU STUPID FLEA!"
Before I realised it, he was towering over me, breathing heavy. But he didn't look angry... I looked him in the eyes
"But I wanted some sushi and to see if you were still patrolling the area like that stupid cop." I chuckled. He sighed then mumbled something in audible. I placed me ear close to his mouth with my hand against it
"Say that again? I'm still a little deaf from your shouting before."
"... I said.... MOVE AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I DO SOMETHING REGRETTABLE!"
He shouted in my ear and I fell back from the shock
"Has someone not had their milk today?~" I smirked at him then stood and brushed my coat off.

Before I realised it I was being dragged by my hand, by Shizu-chan.
"H- hey! What are you doing?!"
He continued to pull my arm, I didn't know where we were going. I tried pull my arm back, then I realised. We were by his apartment. I knew where Shizu-chan lived and I knew that's where we were heading.
"Ohh!~ So it's changed from trying to murder me with trash cans to going straight to your place now?"
He turned his head slightly and glared at me but continued to drag me.
Once we were there, he swung his front door open, threw me in then slammed it shut. I gained my balance back and turned to see him looming over me, I looked up at him and in the eyes then gulped. I was now scared of what Shizu-chan was going to do to me...

Shizuos POV
I don't know what I'm doing.... I dragged this flea all the way to my house unconsciously and now I'm just stood in front of him!
"Shizu-chan?~" he smirked "lost in thought are we? Thinking about what to do with this place and me once I'm dead?"
That's it! Anger boiled in me more. I picked him up and put him over my shoulder.
"Ohhh this is new!~" he continued to sing in that annoying tone.
"Shut up..." I took him into my living room and chucked him on the couch. I lost my balance and ended up landing on top of him. I look down at him, h- he's blushing?! I smirk and next thing I know I'm inching closer to his lips.

Izayas POV
WAIT! WAIT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I closed my eyes and felt Shizu-chans press against mine, I tried to push him off, he didn't budge. I soon gave in and we continued to kiss, he pulled away and looked at me. His eye's were half open and filled with lust, even the slightest of pink was dusted across his cheeks.
"Iza..." he whispered my name, after that my mind went blank. I woke the next morning with Shizu-chan by my side, I felt happy.

___________________________

I know I said updates will be every two weeks but I've been able to finish this chapter sooner. (Also being a lil nagged by my girlfriend to release it xP) I hope this helped a little, I mean this is a happy-ish chapter.
Welp see you in the next update!

Thanks for reading! ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ