Chapter forty one

Start from the beginning

"If you want to. I dont want them all in the spotlight though." She nodded in a agreement. "How do we do it?" She hummed and lifted Ezra, holding his head up for support before she laid him on her lap.

"Insta? Or Twitter? You should post the pictures Kendall took on your phone." I nodded and took out my phone.

"Which ones? The black and white ones?" She nodded.

I edited the pictures to be in a collage before posting it to my Instagram and twitter, not adding a caption.

Comments immediately started to roll in

Comments immediately started to roll in. Some shocked, some claiming they 'knew' it, and of course my fans were going bat shit.

@rootbeerfloat: OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOD, THEY HAD TWINNNSSSS #Y/s/ntwins

@envision: I can't believe it. How did they hide it for NINE MONTHS!

@shawnmendecimal: @rootbeerflop one word, surrogate

@MoeVanessa: yes, a twenty and a twenty two year old couple are going to get a surrogate 💀 bye @shawnmendecimal

@Y/nscheeks: wait! I was at Toys r us and when I asked V if she was pregnant she said I was calling her fat! @Envy/n explain!

@EnVivy: aye guys I'm holding Stella rn.

I looked up and saw her rocking Stella while on the phone. I smiled as she got the hang of it.

@Envy/n: time to get your own eh? @EnVivy

@EnVivy: heeeeeellll no @Envy/n

"No! No!" I looked back up and saw Vivian grimacing at her chest. "You're daughter just puked all over my hoodie."

I chuckled as Dana took Stella when she started to cry again.

"She just got burped." V muttered. I looked down at my phone and saw some celebrities tweeted me too.

@ChrisBrown: Royalty said to hurry up so she can meet her God brother and sister. Congrats btw! @Envy/n

@Kylie Jenner: aww so cute! Can't wait until Stormi can have a playdate! @Envy/n

@Kehlani: Zammm popped two out for the price of one! Congrats daddy and mami @Vanessaanela @Envy/n

@Camila_Cabello: OH MY GOSH. IM COMING OVER! 💖💗💞 @Envy/n

I locked my phone and tossed it on the bed.

"Good things?" V asked. I nodded and laid besides her.

"Yeah, if anything was bad I didn't pay any attention to it. Everything is too good right here." She smiled and leaned up, connecting our lips.

"Mmm." I pulled back and looked down at Ezra who opened his mouth, letting out a cute yawn.