Chapter 8: Please No

Third Person Pov

Leo was sitting in Y/n's room, comforting her as he held her close and murmurs comforting words in her ear. Y/n was sobbing her heart out in Leo's chest as she just found out her boyfriend died. His blue shirt being stained by her tears, but he could care less as the person he loves is in his arms.

His emerald eyes narrowed in anger. How dare she cry over some useless scum? Besides, he got too old for her. I am just the right age for her. She's mine and no one will take her from me, not even my own father or her mother.

He grinned, which Y/n couldn't see because she was too busy crying over her dead boyfriend, and his hold tightened around her waist. Ah, he feels complete with her in his arms. He started rubbing her back in circles to calm her down, which it did. Her sobbing turned into sniffles.

He looked at her after awhile to see her asleep in his arms. He smiled and lied her down on her bed. He put the covers over both of them and hugged her waist, pulling her close to his chest. he snuggled his face in the crook in her neck and breathed in her scent. 

He fell asleep holding her tired and worn out body close to his.

~Timeskip~

Leo woke up to see Y/n still asleep in in his arms hours later. He smiled and snuggled her close to him, making her wake up.

Y/n frowned in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly. She turned her head to see a body mostly on top of her. She started to feel fear that she accidentally did something wrong or she's in someone else's house. She squirmed to get their attention, which it did, and emerald eyes looked down at her as the person got up a little.

Y/n sighed in relief as she seen that it was Leo. Leo, on the other hand, got turned on by the squirming. He smiled at her and lied on his side beside her. "Late evening, Onee-chan." 

She turned her head to see the moon far off, but almost in the sky. She sighed and got up as he pouted. "Onee-chan, don't go. I wanna sleep with you."

She looked at him and took his words into consideration, not knowing there was an underline meaning to it. She sighed and shrugged. "Fine." She lied back down and he quickly got on top of her. She gave him a confused look, but all he gave her was an innocent smile.

She frowned and rolled her eyes as she tried pushing him to the other side of the bed. He got a hold of both her hands and put them by the headboard. Panic started to come in her eyes. She tried squirming in his hold. "Leo, off. You're scaring me."

He smirked and bend hid down close to ear. He whispered, "I'll scare you and break you no matter what~"

Her eyes grew wide with fear as she felt a bulge pressing against her inner thigh. "S-stop, Leo. T-this isn't you."

He grinned down at her as he started moving hips against her thigh, making her shiver. "You're right~ This isn't me~ But I'll claim you and make you mine~"

Y/n's eyes showed her fear and her body trembled in fear also. She started to move her body around to get her off him, but he pressed himself against her and opened her legs. He started grinding his hips against her lower region, earning a whimper from her.

He smirked and continues to grind his hips against her as she started to feel hot and felt herself getting wet. He looks at her with lustful and dominating eyes as he let go of her hands, then started taking off his shit, showing off his six-pack.

Her eyes grew huge and she came back to reality. She put her feet on him and pushed him away. He fell to the floor and pouted at her. "Why'd you do that, Onee-chan?"

She had a scarlet blush on her face. "S-siblings aren't supposed to do that.."

He grinned at her. "We're not really siblings~ And you want to know what~?"

Her pupils dilated as her eyes went wide. He climbed back on top of her and bent down to whisper in her ear. "I killed your pathetic boyfriend~ He got in the way of my love for you~" He grinned as he sat up, straddling her.

Her eyes went wider if possible, then narrowed. "Y-you killed h-him..?"

He nodded with his psychotic grin.

She was about to scream out for her mother, but he quickly bent down and kissed her. After a minute, he broke the kiss. "You're mine, Y/n~ You can't run from me~ I'll find you and catch you~"

Tears pricked Y/n's eyes as she realized there's no escape, but then, she got a brilliant idea. Why not play along and turn him in after a few months? Surely, he won't expect it. After all, she's "his" and an "obedient" girl. Right..?

I know it isn't that long. I'm sorry if it's like a filler chapter, too. But here's chapter 8. I got a few ideas for this story now, so I'll start updating more often if my parents aren't bugging the shit out of me.

Have a nice day/night!

FlavioShipsFelicest