Chapter 7: I Love You

Enjoy this chapter as well.

Y/n's Pov

It's been several years since Leo was 9 years old. He's freaking 18 and I still look like I'm 17. I should look like I'm 26, not 17. I wonder what the hell happened?

I looked over at Leo to see him counting things from his homework. He asked me to help him, but I don't know squat shit about what he's doing. It's so confusing. Why do we have to learn all this extra shit if it doesn't apply to real life? It's stupid and immature.

Leo looked up and looked back at me with a smile adoring his face. He was adorable when he was younger, now he's hot. But.. I won't say that out loud as he is my step brother.

(Here's what he looks like when he's older now. :3)

(Cute or sexy

(Cute or sexy...? That's the question. Lol)

Leo frowned as he seen me deep in thought and kissed my cheek. I instantly blushed and look at him while sputtering words out. "W-wha.. W-wh.. H-how..."

Can I smack him for doing that..? That was seriously uncalled for.

Leo chuckles and ruffles my hair. "Breathe, Onee-chan. It was just a simple kiss on the cheek. You'll be fine." I frowned. "Don't kiss my cheek again or you'll get kicked in the gut."

Leo laughed. "Sure, sure. I bet I have fast reflexes." He gets up and packs his things, then heads to his room.

I sit in the chair, then get up and head to the kitchen. To see if we have any f/f. (Y'all know what that is. And it is NOT favorite fashion, or favorite flavor. But its favorite food, though. There. I said it.) I look through the fridge/cabinets and sigh in disappointment. I can't find any at all.

Strong arms wrapped around my frame and pulled me away from the cabinets/fridge. I frowned to see who has me and sighed when I seen Leo. "Leo, let me go. I'm looking for f/f."

He rolled his eyes. "So? You'll get fat if you eat too much of it."

"I'll get fat if I have too much, yes. But too little of it, I die." I glared up at him.

(Okay. Sorry for all the breaks stuff, but.. However tall you are, he is 7 inches taller.)

Third Person Pov

Leo sighed as he saw how much Y/n didn't want to be held. He just wanted to feel her soft s/c and smell her beautiful h/l h/c hair. Is that so hard to ask?

She struggled a little and Leo took it on himself to carry her to her room bridal style.

She blushed profoundly and tried to get off hin, but to no avail. He didn't want her to go and with him working out a lot, he's rather strong.

Y/n looked up at him, then looked away as she seen him smile down at her. He brought her to his room and sat her down on his bed. He stretched and Y/n secretly watched his muscles flex under his shirt. She blushes and looked away. He looks at her with a bright smile and sits next to her.

She looks at him confused, then felt him push her head to his chest. "Y/n?"

She got shocked by being called her name by him and looks up at him. "Yes..?"

He looks down at her and grins. "I love you. Like, more than a sister. I want to marry you."

She blushes more and sighs as she pushes herself a way from him. "Stop kidding around. I have to do go help one of the neighbors so stay here." She left and Leo watched her leave.

He pouted as he watched her leave, then grinned. His grin widened more into a psychotic smile. He turned and left out the house to find her oh-so-good-for-nothing friend. Why? He planned on killing him/her.

He got to Bff/n's apartment and went inside. He found a kitchen knife and put his leather gloves on. He smiled and grabbed the biggest one, then went to Bff/n's room. He went in, making the floors creak under his weight, and found Bff/n in the bathroom. He/She turned to look at the intruder and his/her eyes widened in fright.

"L-Leo..? W-why do you have a knife..?" Bff/n could only stare in pure terror as Leo raised the blade in a way to look like it was suicide and stabbed his/her heart, piercing it and making a gushing noise. Bff/n eyes were wide as they became lifeless.

Leo watched as the body feel with a splat on the bathroom floor and his malicious grin was ever present as he watched. He stepped away from the body, then turned away and left the apartment after making sure none of his hand-prints were in the house. He erased all his markings of him ever being there and left to the mansion.

He sat down and started playing his game after taking a shower and burning his clothes. He had stashed his leather gloves in a drawer that Y/n will never look through.

Y/n came back to check on Leo and found him playing his game. She rolled her eyes and left again to help the neighbor. She never saw that psychotic smile on Leo's face once she seen him. When she left, that smile grew wider and you could hear giggles that didn't sound quite right.

Sorry it took forever and that it's short! I was on writer's block. But I hope this should suffice until next chapter.

Leo's yandereness is startimg to show and he killed someone already! Oh, no! Let's hope he doesn't kill your family next. *winks* Just kidding.

Love you, my dear readers! Have a great day/night!

FlavioShipsFelicest

Updated: Jan. 23, 2020
Time: 3:28 pm Pacific Time

HEY!

SO! I fixed the error in this chapter. I'm sincerely sorry for the confusion. Enjoy the story for now!