Chapter 5: It's Starting~

Sorry for not updating in months! I haven't had the time and I've been busy! For all of you impatient readers, here's the chapter! Don't kill me.. *hides behind Leo*

Y/n's Pov

It's been a week since I've been living here and things seem be a lot better than my old house. My mom gets to settle down, and I get to have a little brother.

Let me rewind what happened a few days ago.

Charlie came home work like usual and went to mom confidently. Mom looked at him and smiled while he kissed her forehead. She blushes a little bit, then he cleared his throat. He grinned down at her.

"Ashley, I know we don't know each other well, but I was wondering if you could be my wife. You're amazing and talented, and I would love to be married to you." He had a blush on his cheeks.

All that was going through my head was, 'This went too fast..'

My mom smiled and said, "Yes!"

I deadpanned and sighed. Well, at least my mom is happy. But, this went a little too quickly and I don't think I want a little brother just yet. That's too much to do and think about. That also means my job goes away.

Well, back to present, Charlie said I can keep watching over him and I get paid for it. Leo didn't seem too happy, but then he hasn't been happy this past week. I seen him glare at everyone and he almost attacked my boyfriend. I got scared for my boyfriend's life because Leo actually had a knife in his hands. He tried to stab B/n, but he dodged the attack and got a minor cut. I had to call Charlie and he grounded Leo.

I was told since he's so protective of me, to bring a tray directly to his room and wait until he's done. That's what I'm doing right now. That little rascal, why is he protective of me?

I get to his room and open the door. I go in and place his tray on his dresser, then looks at him. I see him playing on his phone. But he's actually not. He's using his phone to see through your phone.

I smile at the sight. "Leo? Your food."

He looks up and smiles happily, then goes to his desk and starts eating. I laugh quietly at that and he finishes in about 10 minutes. Occasionally looking at his phone.

He looks at me as he watches me grab his tray. "Y/n?"

I look down at him and smile. "Yes?"

He blushes and looks at the floor. "U-um, may you stay with me? I feel lonely only being by myself.."

I smile gently. "Of course. Let me put your tray in the kitchen. I'll be back quickly." I hurriedly go to the kitchen and wash it, then goes back to his room. He's setting up his game. I sit down next to him and he looks up at me with a smile.

"I want you to play with me." His eyes beamed and I chuckle while grabbing a controller.

"Sure. Which game is it?" I look at him curiously.

He grins. "Mortal Combat: DC Universe verses Mortal Combat." He looks back at the screen and does the stuff that needs to be done.

I smile at the screen. It's been forever since I played this game. He started the game and we started playing. It was actually really fun and exciting. I miss this game a lot. I used to beat my friends and dad when he was with us.

~Tineskip to you trying on a dress XD~

(I had to. 👆 I hate dresses. Lol.)

I looked at the time and sighed. It was almost dinner time. How am I supposed to explain to Charlie that Leo didn't eat lunch? Ugh.

Leo stretched and yawned, then looked at me. "Y/n, what's wrong?"

I looked at him and smile. "Nothing, Leo. How about I go get your dinner?"

He smiled and nodded as I leave his room.

Leo's Pov

I watched Y/n leave my room, then look at my phone to look through all the cameras. I hacked into my dad's security system and kinda hacked into Y/n's phone..

I can't help it, really. I want to make sure she's safe. I won't be able to do anything if she's hurt. I know my dad is really rich, but he can't keep me from seeing MY Y/n.

That bastard who calls himself her boyfriend doesn't deserve that title or deserve to live. He's just going to ruin her innocence. Like this whole world. It's too cruel and hurtful for her.

I can't wait to turn eighteen. That way, Y/n can stay with me. She'll be mine and she'll know it, too. I just have to find a way to show her that..

Wait.. I think I can!

I have the perfect plan.. I'll just carry it out once I'm seventeen. Y/n will be like 25. Eh, I don't care if she's too old for me. She's too beautiful and I know just the right spell to make her the same age until I'm a year older than her. I just need the stuff for it.

Yas! Finally! Listening to Little Game by Benny on repeat really helps my inspiration. So, tell me what you think about this chapter.

And, finally the yandere-ness appears. I'm going to skip a lot of years, 'cause, well, it'll be the same thing.
.
.
.
Have a great day/night.

Love, FlavioShipsFelicest