Chapter 1: Joyful Little Job

Y/n Pov

This is great. I haven't been able to find a good job that gives lots of pay. I know that I should be nice about it, but I'm not. It's barely 6 in the morning, and I'm walking in the street looking for a great job.

I bumped into a man with curly black hair and chocolate brown eyes. I looked down and seen a little boy the had straight black hair and emerald eyes. I looked at the man again and he smiled. I smiled back and tried to leave. Until... the man grabbed my sleeve.

"Excuse me, miss. But would you mind if you can babysit my son. I know that I don't know you, but please?" The man gave me a pleading look and I told him I would.

After that, he took me to his house. He introduced himself as Charlie and his son's name is Leo. We sat on the couches in his huge living room and be explained to me that I'll get paid 40 dollars an hour. I readily agreed, knowing that that was good pay and could get my mom's debt done in about 5 months.

Charlie left after giving me his number and told me that my work starts today. I looked over at Leo and seen him glaring at me. I tilted my head to the right a bit in a curious way. "Leo, what's wrong?"

He looked surprised and looked away. "Nothing." I smiled at him and patted his head. I already feel like me and Leo will become best friends.

~Timeskip brought to you by a lazy author and want to get this chapter over~

Leo and I were playing a game of hide and seek. He was seeking while I was hiding. I heard something shatter and I ran to it, only to find a plate shattered on the floor and Leo there shocked and frozen in his spot, staring at the plate. I smiled softly and started picking up the big pieces. I felt something pull me away and make drop the glass pieces. I looked at Leo and he just kept me close.

"Leave them, Y/n. Let the servants pick them up. Your dainty hands shouldn't be contaminated by something so cold." He hugged my waist. And started leading me to the living room.

We sat down and he started to fall asleep on me. Once he did, I just watched the servants run about, feeling sad that they have rules and make people feel small and unimportant. After several minutes of watching, Charlie came in and smiled. He told me to go and I left back to my mother.

Leo's Pov

I woke to find Y/n gone. I signed sadly. She was fun and has great company. Good thing she accepted this job. She's really pretty and so nice. I can't wait for tomorrow. She'll be here again and we'll able to play more games.

The servants made me dinner and I ate. Soon after, I took a bath and went to sleep. Dreaming of the games me and Y/n will play next.

So.... How was it? I'm curious. This is my first yandere x reader and I hope it's to your liking. See you in the next chapter. Have a great day/night.